While the whole forum want to take me on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: While the whole forum want to take me on

Thank you boss...they jumped the gun and are trying desperately to make it into an issue now.

There is NO ISSUE here...Joel Grant even trained withe the senior team while they were in London to play Australia and the fact that he playes in avery high level will make him even more able to adopt easier than say if they had brought in a player from Glenmuir or Frome or Bridgeport who was not a part of the system earlier.

Does that make any sense ???

If I had any hair left I would be tearing it out right now.......
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Big man, the more you try to justify your foolish argument the more you shove your foot deeper down your throat, I have noticed that Huntress has not tried to justify her initial post all now and I am sure she has seen the fire storm that has transpired from it, she run left you one inna it.

It is sad that anyone can come out and say they hope that any of our national teams lose on account of the technical staff's decision to include two players who dont live here...there is no other way of saying it.

Guess what, the plan worked this time and we beat Trinidad and nothing short of a total collapse will see us through one step closer to the WC.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

MdmeX said what she had to say. She ain't going back on what she said, or as you prefer to callher thoughts"emotional outburst"! ...And obviously there is a problem somewhere, and it is only going to fester deeper!!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

You mena Christopher Nicholas from Tivoli Gardens, how him name come to be mixed up in the talk about UB40s- you sure you know what you are talking about big man????
          Che Guevara.

Comment

unnu stuck on UB40.

I am talking about a few years ago when they called Nicholas at the last minute and he was in no condition to go and play. It nuh matter if a local or overseas player, the attitude of panick last minute call up is the same.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X