Love whitmore message on Azania game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love whitmore message on Azania game

"This is a chance to show what we're capable of doing and to keep Jamaica's name alive. The players are aware, they know that they are ambassadors and every one of them, we just want them to wear that yellow and green jersey with pride come Tuesday night and go out there and give their best. I'm very upbeat ... and I'm expecting a good performance.

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    "This is a chance to show what we're capable of doing and to keep Jamaica's name alive. The players are aware, they know that they are ambassadors and every one of them, we just want them to wear that yellow and green jersey with pride come Tuesday night and go out there and give their best. I'm very upbeat ... and I'm expecting a good performance.
    good.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I have been watching his results and his demeanor...all good!
      ...but den wi seh mi bias fram lang time! Tap! Tap! Tapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What time is the game,will we be able to watch it?

Comment

Working...
        X