No announcement yet.

Tevez ain't nothing but a damn quitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez ain't nothing but a damn quitter.

Tevez considers retiring if Argentina win World Cup

Carlos Tevez has said he is considering retirement after the World Cup if Argentina pick up the trophy, because he is disappointed at losing his first choice place for his country and exhausted by the amount of football he is playing. (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...up2010&cc=5901)

Thats why him quit The Empire, he lost his starting place plus the Empire play alot of games. Suh being the second class citizen he is he went to a second class team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Com'mon now Lazie. All athletes speak like that....

They are addicted to the attention from the crowd and the fanfare. He is juss runnin' his mout.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He runs his mouth too damn much.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL...Lazie I saw that article earlier but I didn't want to post it as I was in the middle of my argument with you. Yes like Dick Cheney mi did suppress di information. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Com'mon now Lazie. All athletes speak like that....

They are addicted to the attention from the crowd and the fanfare. He is juss runnin' his mout.
          Rooney, Giggs, Gerrard, Lampard, Xavi, Zlatan ... sorry. Never heard them express themselves as losers. Yuh right though .... Tevez is a very talkative fellow.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
            LOL...Lazie I saw that article earlier but I didn't want to post it as I was in the middle of my argument with you. Yes like Dick Cheney mi did suppress di information. - T.K.
            Alright sah!

Comment

Working...
            X