Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, here is a man with a plan. If

plan A fails, there is always ....

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

lol.......yuh nuh easy t'all. Yuh notice his ass start to get benched. Fergie naw powder nobaddy.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      lol.......yuh nuh easy t'all. Yuh notice his ass start to get benched. Fergie naw powder nobaddy.
      Benched? He was injuried for the Chelsea game.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

him days numbered.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

him days numbered.
          His days or our days? We lost the damn plot once we let pink shorts go (refuse to say his name) and treated Tevez like a second class citizen so much so that he refused to come back. Fergie is the one who needs to be mowing lawns. Him dash whey de season before it even start. *KISS TEET* to rhatid. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
            His days or our days? We lost the damn plot once we let pink shorts go (refuse to say his name) and treated Tevez like a second class citizen so much so that he refused to come back. Fergie is the one who needs to be mowing lawns. Him dash whey de season before it even start. *KISS TEET* to rhatid. - T.K.
            As much as I wanted Ronaldo to stay, you cannot blame Fergie. Ronaldo always said he wanted to play for Real. As for Tevez .... I don't see why he is mentioned here. Am I missing something? He wanted to play for a smaller club, yet you complain he was treated like a second class citizen? Yuh sound confused T.K.

Comment

TK yuh wrong on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                As much as I wanted Ronaldo to stay, you cannot blame Fergie. Ronaldo always said he wanted to play for Real. As for Tevez .... I don't see why he is mentioned here. Am I missing something? He wanted to play for a smaller club, yet you complain he was treated like a second class citizen? Yuh sound confused T.K.
                Tevez was definitely treated like a second class citizen. The guy played his heart out when he was on the field yet could not find his way in the starting 11 over idiots like Berbatov. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Then after you treat the guy like trash all season you come in at the 11th hour claiming you want him to stay at the club? Are you serious? Is like Fergie thought he was Ike and Tevez was gonna hang around for some cake.

On top of it you have at least one of the 2 best players in the world in Ronaldo and you don't want to surround him with quality like Tevez. Someone who he can combine and create with? Ronaldo had no incentive to stay at the club. Why would he when he could go to Real Madrid and play with the type of skill players that Fergie so despise's? It makes sense to me. Stay at Man U and be the only player on the team with the ability to break down defenses on his own and be hacked to death or go to Real Madrid where he can be with other players with like abilities. Easy decision.

Old age and senility has caught up with Fergie. The man is a half idiat. His stubborn boneheadedness from last year ketch up to him now. Unfortunately I and the rest of the fans have to suffer through it. - T.K.

Comment

Tevez was definitely treated like a second class citizen. The guy played his heart out when he was on the field yet could not find his way in the starting 11 over idiots like Berbatov. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Then after you treat the guy like trash all season you come in at the 11th hour claiming you want him to stay at the club? Are you serious? Is like Fergie thought he was Ike and Tevez was gonna hang around for some cake.

On top of it you have at least one of the 2 best players in the world in Ronaldo and you don't want to surround him with quality like Tevez. Someone who he can combine and create with? Ronaldo had no incentive to stay at the club. Why would he when he could go to Real Madrid and play with the type of skill players that Fergie so despise's? It makes sense to me. Stay at Man U and be the only player on the team with the ability to break down defenses on his own and be hacked to death or go to Real Madrid where he can be with other players with like abilities. Easy decision.

Old age and senility has caught up with Fergie. The man is a half idiat. His stubborn boneheadedness from last year ketch up to him now. Unfortunately I and the rest of the fans have to suffer through it. - T.K.
                  Oh oh ... yuh mekking yuh emotions get the better of you T.K. How many managers have won 3 consecutive EPL titles? Which manager have won more titles than Fergie? When yuh finish tripping up over yuhself move to the next paragraph.

Ronaldo has been saying for years his dream was to play for Real Madrid. When they came calling this off season Ronaldo told Fergie he wanted to go. Whats the fuss?

As for Tevez. LAst season he started 18 games subbed in for 11(total 29) scoring 5 EPL goals and 3 assists. Berbatov started 29 games subbed in on 2 games scoring 9 assisting with 9.

Tevez may run around like the energizer bunny for 90 minutes but Berbatov was making passes to Ronaldo and Rooney to go on and score. Wait ... Tevez scored in the 1-2 loss to Liverpool who gave him the goal? Tevez scored in the 2-0 win over Man City, who gave him the goal?

Since Tevez is all that. How many EPL goals him score already? 2

How many times Fergie has rebuild the team? Be calm bredren.

Comment

Oh oh ... yuh mekking yuh emotions get the better of you T.K. How many managers have won 3 consecutive EPL titles? Which manager have won more titles than Fergie? When yuh finish tripping up over yuhself move to the next paragraph.

Ronaldo has been saying for years his dream was to play for Real Madrid. When they came calling this off season Ronaldo told Fergie he wanted to go. Whats the fuss?

As for Tevez. LAst season he started 18 games subbed in for 11(total 29) scoring 5 EPL goals and 3 assists. Berbatov started 29 games subbed in on 2 games scoring 9 assisting with 9.

Tevez may run around like the energizer bunny for 90 minutes but Berbatov was making passes to Ronaldo and Rooney to go on and score. Wait ... Tevez scored in the 1-2 loss to Liverpool who gave him the goal? Tevez scored in the 2-0 win over Man City, who gave him the goal?

Since Tevez is all that. How many EPL goals him score already? 2

How many times Fergie has rebuild the team? Be calm bredren.
                    Lazie did I mention *KISS TEET'*?

EPL titles in the past are fantastic to talk about Lazie but the man who took us there is no longer with us or you forget that he is with Real Madrid now? We're not winning no EPL now.

As well for us to even talk about Champions League is a joke. We are there to make up numbers. It takes quality to win that tournament of which we are woefully short of at this time.

If Fergie wanted to keep Ronaldo he could have done so. Make a commitment to surround Ronaldo with players who have the technical ability to combine with him. If he wasn't getting it done it simply wasn't going to get done. We were a team of a bunch of piano movers praying that the one piano player we had could play the entire damn symphony for us. Why would Ronaldo want to be in that position? Especially after seeing Ike Turn...er...pardon me.....Ferguson take away the only other difference maker we had in the team that could create and solve pressure. Why stay with Man U and be smothered by the opposition when you can play with a team of difference makers that allow you to do the things you do best? You stay with Manchester and are the complete focus of the other team because your manager chooses to surround you with neanderthals or you go to Real Madrid and play with like players who are equally gifted as you? I can see why he would want to leave.

In either case we are where we are and I'll just suffer through this "throw-away" season and see if Ferguson decides to finally bring a few difference makers next year. Until then I reject your cake Lazie! - T.K.

Comment

Lazie did I mention *KISS TEET'*?

EPL titles in the past are fantastic to talk about Lazie but the man who took us there is no longer with us or you forget that he is with Real Madrid now? We're not winning no EPL now.

As well for us to even talk about Champions League is a joke. We are there to make up numbers. It takes quality to win that tournament of which we are woefully short of at this time.

If Fergie wanted to keep Ronaldo he could have done so. Make a commitment to surround Ronaldo with players who have the technical ability to combine with him. If he wasn't getting it done it simply wasn't going to get done. We were a team of a bunch of piano movers praying that the one piano player we had could play the entire damn symphony for us. Why would Ronaldo want to be in that position? Especially after seeing Ike Turn...er...pardon me.....Ferguson take away the only other difference maker we had in the team that could create and solve pressure. Why stay with Man U and be smothered by the opposition when you can play with a team of difference makers that allow you to do the things you do best? You stay with Manchester and are the complete focus of the other team because your manager chooses to surround you with neanderthals or you go to Real Madrid and play with like players who are equally gifted as you? I can see why he would want to leave.

In either case we are where we are and I'll just suffer through this "throw-away" season and see if Ferguson decides to finally bring a few difference makers next year. Until then I reject your cake Lazie! - T.K.
                      T.K, you have to be the most fickle fan I've ever seen. Piano movers you say? So why did Ronaldo say he wanted Rooney at Real Madrid? To help move paino?

For you to claim that Tevez was the only other difference maker in the team is completely dishonest T.K.

Frank Lampard and Van Persie had league leading 10 assists last season, Berbatov had 9. You obviously talking based on emotions. Get the facts.

Comment

As the Vice President of The Manchester United Fan Club Reggaeboyz Division, I am asking you kindly to turn in your club membership badge forthwith. Barring your vouluntary return of the badge, it will be forcefully ripped from your chest.

Comment

T.K, you have to be the most fickle fan I've ever seen. Piano movers you say? So why did Ronaldo say he wanted Rooney at Real Madrid? To help move paino?

For you to claim that Tevez was the only other difference maker in the team is completely dishonest T.K.

Frank Lampard and Van Persie had league leading 10 assists last season, Berbatov had 9. You obviously talking based on emotions. Get the facts.
                          Fickle fan me? No sah. More like a "sky is falling" fan.

Allright well then I will sit back and watch King Berbatov lead us to glory wid him 9 assists. - T.K.

Comment

Fickle fan me? No sah. More like a "sky is falling" fan.

Allright well then I will sit back and watch King Berbatov lead us to glory wid him 9 assists. - T.K.
                            No need for the sarcasms T.K. Does the team miss Ronaldo. Yes. Does the team miss Tevez? When I see that Michael Owen and Tevez both have 2 EPL goals. I must say no.

Comment

As the Vice President of The Manchester United Fan Club Reggaeboyz Division, I am asking you kindly to turn in your club membership badge forthwith. Barring your vouluntary return of the badge, it will be forcefully ripped from your chest.
                              No man you can't do that Jangle! Haven't you learned anything from Barack? A team of rivals Jangle.....a team of rivals! It makes the Empire strong when we have differing viewpoints represented. We're not weak like the livafools, fraudenals and chelski fans. They want uniformed, brainwashed, stepford fans. That is why when the going gets tough they can never adapt. We on the other hand have lively debates that strengthen us from the inside out making it impossible for the pretenders to compete. It is all part of the master plan Jangle. Say it with me Jangle....Yes We Can! - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X