Assasin- job here for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin- job here for you

Since you feel so strongly about the local youths being left off the National Under 20 for foreigner(s).

Tell me which two players have been dropped for these players?

I can give you two names that went to Haiti for the previous round that wil not be on the list today- Delano Rankine who came back withan ankle injury and who Frome Technical asked not to be chosen yet he played in all but one game for his school, even though he has not finished any becuae he really eas injured.

And there was the Glenmuir player James Thomas who the school also lobbied to have taken off the national team as they think he was too important to the school's quest to win the DCup last night at Jarrett Park.

Interestingly I hear Thomas he will be on the plane to T&T when they leave on Monday.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Assasin- job here for you

Sickko I don't care who is dropped. It is about injecting people at the last minute.

From the little Amateur football I played, coached and managed and college soccer I played and captain I know that sometimes it nuh matter how good a player is, If they don't train with your team then the team members might not know their abilites, speed and strenght so this can affect the team chemistry in tough games. Sometimes it better you go to battle with the teammates you know.

If we had a proper program at least a few games these players could have gotten in, in the last year. Sickko with this kind of mentality of when at the last minute we think we not good enough so we run out and get somebody who them say good will not get us nowhere. Over the past three years it hasn't done much for us.

At the Youth level if we want to do go we have to keep these involve or recruit them from early not just at the last minute.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

talk to Lady X privately and you will get a feel for her anger.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin (12/3/2006)Sickko I don't care who is dropped. It is about injecting people at the last minute.

From the little Amateur football I played, coached and managed and college soccer I played and captain I know that sometimes it nuh matter how good a player is, If they don't train with your team then the team members might not know their abilites, speed and strenght so this can affect the team chemistry in tough games. Sometimes it better you go to battle with the teammates you know.

If we had a proper program at least a few games these players could have gotten in, in the last year. Sickko with this kind of mentality of when at the last minute we think we not good enough so we run out and get somebody who them say good will not get us nowhere. Over the past three years it hasn't done much for us.

At the Youth level if we want to do go we have to keep these involve or recruit them from early not just at the last minute.
        these players were already involved with the program. Why shouldn't they know how to play on the same team with them.

Comment

if unnu call playing one game in one year then fine but we will never get good results with this kind of attitude.

Comment

Assasin (12/3/2006)if unnu call playing one game in one year then fine but we will never get good results with this kind of attitude.
            What you mean playing one game in one year. Hasn't senior always been with the squad prior to going to Howard?

Then Grant has played on or teams for quite a few games. That tournament in Bermuda where he palyed and everyone was impressed.

Comment

Assassin you really should do better than this, your argument has no basis what so ever and you sound like you are trying to make an argument to support your point.

But guess what, Jamaica won 2-0 and guess who scored BOTH goals????
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I have spoken to her several times before this and I cant see why she or any other should ber "angry" over this.

No disrespect to Huntress but anger or any other emotion cant be allowed to stop progress.

As 'Me' pointed out NONE of the players based overseas are 'foreingers' been called on at last minute to plug any holes.

The England based player was actually in the system for a long time and once he came for the Oympic team (Under 23) and it was foundout that he was even too young for that programme.

The fact is that just like how we want to get the Diaspora involved in the development of the country and send remittance why cnat we use people form thne Diaspora to improve our sports teams???
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (12/3/2006)

But guess what, Jamaica won 2-0 and guess who scored BOTH goals????
                  That's hardly the point, sickko!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X