Unu tek unu eye off the General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unu tek unu eye off the General

XAVI wants Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas to join him at Barcelona.

Fabregas is regularly linked with a return to the club where he started his career.

And Xavi believes his fellow Spaniard would make the ideal midfield partner — before eventually succeeding him as Barca's playmaker.

The 29-year-old said: "I wish Cesc was my successor and a team-mate.

"The more players that come and be associated with me, the better. Good players have to be understood in the field.

"If Cesc comes it will be good. I would like it because I would enjoy playing alongside him.

"He is very good and also has the DNA of Barca. He is able to make the final pass in attack."

Fabregas has frequently pledged his loyalty to Arsenal and is determined to lead the Gunners to silverware.

But Barcelona refuse to give up hope of luring the 22-year-old back to the Nou Camp.

Just the right money! An amount Arsenal will refuse to even approach!

Bwoy...that will be a sad day fi mi!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      XAVI wants Arsenal skipper Cesc Fabregas to join him at Barcelona.

Fabregas is regularly linked with a return to the club where he started his career.

And Xavi believes his fellow Spaniard would make the ideal midfield partner — before eventually succeeding him as Barca's playmaker.

The 29-year-old said: "I wish Cesc was my successor and a team-mate.

"The more players that come and be associated with me, the better. Good players have to be understood in the field.

"If Cesc comes it will be good. I would like it because I would enjoy playing alongside him.

"He is very good and also has the DNA of Barca. He is able to make the final pass in attack."

Fabregas has frequently pledged his loyalty to Arsenal and is determined to lead the Gunners to silverware.

But Barcelona refuse to give up hope of luring the 22-year-old back to the Nou Camp.

You know Wenger has a history of selling his best players. If Barca dangles the right amt of money, he will pull tha trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
        You know Wenger has a history of selling his best players. If Barca dangles the right amt of money, he will pull tha trigger.
        You can stay deh chat,Wenger never sell a player weh him no want sell!Fabregas is contracted to the club til 2013 and he is only 23.

Comment

Working...
        X