No announcement yet.

A game Liverpool dear not lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey as long as wi nuh get relegated, i'm happy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You don't have to walk alone..the tube still runs all night and day
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Rafa love pack up him side with too much eediat baller.

Comment

"dare" not lose is right... but a draw almost as bad: and it doesn't look prettier with "wounded dogs" Man City up next... it a gu ruff fi get inna de to four Rafa!
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            hey as long as wi nuh get relegated, i'm happy!
            Don't get too cute...we might just be fighting it out in the Championship next year!! Ngog didn't dive, he tried to avoid the tackle, but then decided to make it a bit dramatic. He should have been carded and no penalty should have been given.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

the FA should ban him for 3 games!!!

Comment

You seriously think Liverpool could fall that far this year? I know it seems like a free fall now with just a little bump with this draw, but...relegation? that would crtainly hurt big time...
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  You seriously think Liverpool could fall that far this year? I know it seems like a free fall now with just a little bump with this draw, but...relegation? that would crtainly hurt big time...
                  No. I don't think relegation is in the cards, but finishing out of the top 6 is a distinct possibility. The bright side about today's game (clutching at straws here) is that Lucas got subbed for Aquilani. Rafa spend a lot of money on this lad. If he is as good as Rafa's last two 17M+ signings (Johnson and Torres), the team will be fine.

I have had a real problem with Rafa's tactics in the post Xabi Alonso period. He routinely plays both Masch and Lucas on the pitch at the same time. This is a problem as they are both defensive midfielders. With Aquaman in the line up, maybe we will have more of a playmaking midfielder that can truly link up with the forwards which has been a problem since Xabi left as neither Lucas or Masch can do it.

On the downside, I hope that Riera and Yossi are okay. If we lose Yossi, we will be in big trouble.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X