Boxhill demands Press officer step down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Boxhill demands Press officer step down

Westman (12/3/2006) Like them or not, the public airing of ones private life should be the real issue, and not derision about the act or acts.
    Yes Westman, you hit the nail on the head. This is a case of people publicly airing the man's private life and that is wrong. This is even more reason why Boxhill should not be asking the man to resign.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

there is some irony in this.

Comment

wha u seh lazie a di wrong dude dem ask fi step down...

Comment

sickko you playing with words.. I dont the latter affects him, but still I dont see how that have anythint to do with his work as a press officer.

Comment

I second that Bricktop - You know how I love leggo the girl photos
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

<DIV>Was at a party over the weekend where Garth was the dj. I said to him then, he never stops surprising me. And now this! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Let me state here unequivocally that Garth has my unwavering support in his position as JFF press officer. I consider Earle Bailey, the former press officer, if not a friend, at least a close associate, but with all due respect to Early B, Garth has done a stupendous job as JFF press officer. Indeed, it's not hard to look special in this administration, but even if the Captain takes over the floundering ship, it would serve him well to keep Garth on in that position. (There is a joke there somewhere! )</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And no, I have not seen any pics, but unless he was doing something illegal, particularly something that would somehow undermine his position as press officer, I sayleave him the hell alone!!! We have had enuff of Clintonesque lynch mobs.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you going to join me on the email campaign for him to keep his job then???
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

<DIV>
                  Sickko (12/4/2006)So you going to join me on the email campaign for him to keep his job then???
                  </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Just email?!?! Man, I will use my JFJ-acquired talents and block St. Lucia Crescent! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X