Wome and Klose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wome and Klose

I remember at the 2002 world cup Cameroon were busy letting me down in their final group game against Germany when something happened that warmed my heart. Miroslav Klose took it up on himself to jump on the head of one of the Cameroon players who was on the ground. I,being a little racial avenger, went ballistic I was even more incensed by the demure way the Indomitable Lions jus tek it so. Then just a few minutes later who else but Klose went down in the middle of the pitch and Mister Pierre Wome ran up to him and cruelly used all his weight to pin Klose's face between his studs and the hard ground it was beautiful almost Yaad like -I almost cried It was like Africa grew up in front of myeyes - at least oneAfrican anyway.

Now it's quite Interseting to see Klose and Wome on the same Werder Bremen team and linking up good too. But I think Klose knows who step innaim face from four years ago in Korea because in the couple games I have seen them together including recently where Wome crossed beautifully for Klose to score they haven't really rushed to hug each other .
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!
Working...
X