Mosiah and all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah and all

its foolish to ask a question on this forum ,when mi dweet ovah suh sometimes mi get ansa , Am asking the Forum what Formation tappa have used in the Gold cup or what formation will he used for the south africa game .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Tappa seems to prefer a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2 formation. As long as they keep away from that 5-3-2 crap, we'll be alrite.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Formation is over-rated!

Good teams respond to changing situations on the field....

What i want to comment on (and i'll use your thread instead of starting a new one)...is the importance of the Reggae boyz beating South africa.

Lots of WC qualified teams will (then) want to play Jamaica as a tune up for next year WC. And that's money in the bank!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Tappa seems to prefer a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2 formation. As long as they keep away from that 5-3-2 crap, we'll be alrite.
        using 3 at the back does not fit Jamaica . I rather a flat back 442 ,stop twist
        up the ballas dem head pon formation . sizzla calangy sing a song seh 'simplicity wi use to survive '.
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
          using 3 at the back does not fit Jamaica . I rather a flat back 442 ,stop twist
          up the ballas dem head pon formation . sizzla calangy sing a song seh 'simplicity wi use to survive '.
          sizzla who?! him mussi tun labourite a ring bell! calangy?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why you say it nuh fit us? We use it to qualify for a world cup.

It depends on the players playing the formation.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              why you say it nuh fit us? We use it to qualify for a world cup.

It depends on the players playing the formation.
              Ah dat mi a seh sass , mo juss nuh like di B!tch ball weh 5 or 7 people
              inna defense ,sass wen simoes den come a JA di second time mi call mo
              an ask him wat kinda formation im seh di same ting Quote '442 or 352 atleast it aint no 532' mo juss hate seeing men playing anti football , but mo remember dis , attack win games while defense win championship , we Qualify
              for World cups using the 532 . I remember when simoes started to spread his philosophy ,any thing happan on the National team goes to the schools an then di streets.-bless
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

sizzla who?! him mussi tun labourite a ring bell! calangy?!?
                lol !
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

how long ago was that again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how long ago was that again?
                    5 years aguh .
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Formation is over-rated!

Good teams respond to changing situations on the field....

What i want to comment on (and i'll use your thread instead of starting a new one)...is the importance of the Reggae boyz beating South africa.

Lots of WC qualified teams will (then) want to play Jamaica as a tune up for next year WC. And that's money in the bank!!

Formation can never be overated. It is a huge part of today's football. You play the game tactically based on your opponent's style of play. Take a look at Greece's 2004 European Cup triumph and Italy's success at Germany '06.

And as for JA beating SA and teams lining up to play with financial incentives at stake isnt a sure guarantee. The US finished 2nd at the Confederate Cup and they are a WC finalist so naturally a team like that will get more games. Most qualified teams more than likely will play either fellow finalists and/or teams that just narrowly missed out on qualification. They wont get too excited to play teams that were eliminated early on unless they are considering having a look at some new players that can make the final squad.

Comment

Working...
                      X