The football gods smiling on Liverpool. Lyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The football gods smiling on Liverpool. Lyon

has suffered 2 injuries in 40 minutes? X never post something bout obeah the other day? From that him and Paul Marin missing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Final score Lyon 1 Liverpool 1

Comment

They did not!

Babel went selfish (anti-TEAM) when put clear on the left with 2 Liverpool players along in the box on the right..shot and missed.

Then not long after ...defensive mix up by Liverpool and Lyon tied the match and are in the last 16!

btw - Babel's goal was a fabulous strike! ...but he played the ass after that pure selfish play. I do not remember him passing the ball once after that strike.
      Last edited by Karl; November 4, 2009, 05:47 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is the game I watched on FSC.
        Liverpool should have won comfortably...but too many misses and Paul and X-cuse are
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Fiorintina will beat Lyon in Italy and knock Liverpool out.

Comment

Dunny, when a team, my team, your team, anybody team leaves it up to another to help them advance you dunn know it dunn.

We left it very late to score which Babel did brilliantly, but then it was downhill after that; the Greek fellow didn't do shyte in the last ten when it was most critical. We struggled to score so with one goal up we should have had 10 men behind the ball.... ah suh mi analyxe it.....
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X