Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Georges take aim at DPL title

St Georges take aim at DPL title

Two years after gaining promotion to the nation's top-flight football competition, Portland-based outfit St Georges Sports Club have been busy carving out a solid reputation. They are within touching distance of the Digicel Premier League (DPL) end-of-first...

Read More...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

If they won, it would be a remarkable achievement !

Who is there coach?
    Last edited by Karl; November 3, 2009, 11:37 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wha them coach did sick?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gwaan mi side, nah rejoice jus yet but keep di focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Wha them coach did sick?

Some info on him and past accomplishments would be good!

Comment

He attended Titchfield in the late 80s and then St. Johns College in NY. He coached Constant Spring in their best run in the NPL. He has been assistant coach for a while at St. Georges United for the past 3 years. Young man like Colour and Duckie. His brothers include Oral Shaggy Hyre who was striker for Titchfield High, Boys Town and Cavalier in the 80s and my brethren Melbourne Hyre who scored the goal in 1982 to qualify Titchfield for DCup final in 1982 and is one of the pace bowler who helped Titchfield to two Headley cup finals. He may have also worked with his hometown team Star Cosmos of Port Maria.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X