No announcement yet.

JFF to discuss English FA debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you nuh. Them a lose the vote already. Burrell a ramp, them shoulda give we something extra too.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you nuh. Them a lose the vote already. Burrell a ramp, them shoulda give we something extra too.
      CFU have 25 members and warner said england is likely to lose the whole
      block .
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Karl and co. this debt thing is a no-brainer; just put in a call to Uncle Jack....him a Burrell an nuh good fren'? cho!

Yuh dealing wid di English here! If you put dem amn backs tuh di wall dem a guh seh mek wi dead wid a "stiff upper lip"!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

JFF Lucky !

The almost 1/4 million USD owed to English FA is likely to be waived .
          This may occur due to one reason , 'England's 2018 Bid ' . Please note
          that the JFF have taken their case to CFU President Warner who is
          now attache to the english FA . Please note that representatives from
          the FA were @ the 2010 CFU meeting in Port of Spain and so therefore
          sumting inna sumting . The 30 000 or so dollars owed to the english Private
          firm can be taken care of and if Burrell is smart , he can used this whole
          thing in the next election after being cleared and win it !
          Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
          happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
          X