Lazie what you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie what you think?

I tell you, the things that can run through your mind on alazy saturday morning as you read the papers on line and get ready to see Frome win their second title of the season....he he he

Burrell would serve Jamaica's football better if he stays out of the executive...think about it, I dont think he is rich enough to continue sponsoring leagues all over the island and also to prop up the JFF's coffers.

Ergo, if he becomes the next president, he would have to withdraw all his sponsorships and that would hinder the growth of football...makes sense...

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I am here dying with laughter
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Lazie what you think?

the liverpool game that boring? I want the best person to head the jff. boxhill has failed. curious what deering would do, but i'd have no problem with burrel returning.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X