Liverpool turns executioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool turns executioner?

After scoring only one away goal all season, a dubios penalty against Sheffield, they're now leading Wigan 4-0 at half time.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Liverpool turns executioner?

Take out Crouch and wonderful things can happen.

Comment

I am watching them on Setanta and thinking about the transformation, who will finish higher in the EPl them or the red team from Naught Landan
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Me (12/2/2006)Take out Crouch and wonderful things can happen.
        That's not fair Me. He is their leading scorer in all competition.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just gwaan watch. Crouch hold up the flow of the game too much. As a bigEPL club the man dem must have some pride. You can have dem man deh a lead you forward line. Madness.

Comment

If Liverpool get the deal done with Dubai International, watch out. Admittedly, as a Liverpool fan all my life, I am biased. However, you can't ignore the advantage that any coach will have with a transfer warchest equal to Chelsea's. Look for an immediate addition of some key names to the roster, like Alves from Sevilla who we couldn't afford last transfer window.

I can't remember who said "drop Crouch" but I half agree with that statement, even though he is our leading scorer. What tends to happen when he is on the pitch is that the midfielders immediately go to the long ball in the air. That did not happen on Saturday. With the shorter Bellamy and Kuyt in the middle, they kept the ball on the ground in their build up to the attack and were much more dangerous.

Even so --Crouch or no Crouch --the problem that the team has is that it has not developed a comprehensive system to transition the ball from the midfield to the forwards. Even with the 4 goals, the only one of them that really showed any kind of interaction between midfield and forwardline was the goal scored by Kuyt, the other two (one wasan own goal) Bellamy capitalized on defensive mistakes, not on Liverpool prowess as would have been the case in the olden days. Still, to get above Arsenal, the team has to win at least 2 of the 3 games at Anfield againstManure, Chel$ki and the Gunners...tall order, but possible. The team also lacks the pace *under control* that you find at Man U. and Arsenal...we have to work on that. But I still predict a 3rd place finish above Arsenal, Dubai deal or not.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X