RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive just an FYI (Thomas vs. Ricketts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive just an FYI (Thomas vs. Ricketts)

Guys just a heads up Shavar Thomas and Donovan Ricketts will be going head to head on ESPN 2 at 5 pm today in the first round of the MLS play offs. I will say that the Chivas-Galaxy games are always fun ones so if you get a chance check it out. I'll be pulling for a Ricketts win, seeing that he is the elder Reggae Boy here, and a good performance by Shavar.

On a side note Tyrone Marshall and his seattle team drew 0-0 with Houston. Tyrone did not play as he sprained knee ligaments in warm ups.

As well on a positive note Andy Williams and real salt lake beat who I consider the best team in the league Colombus 1-0 last night in the first leg. Williams started the match. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    Guys just a heads up Shavar Thomas and Donovan Ricketts will be going head to head on ESPN 2 at 5 pm today in the first round of the MLS play offs. I will say that the Chivas-Galaxy games are always fun ones so if you get a chance check it out. I'll be pulling for a Ricketts win, seeing that he is the elder Reggae Boy here, and a good performance by Shavar.

On a side note Tyrone Marshall and his seattle team drew 0-0 with Houston. Tyrone did not play as he sprained knee ligaments in warm ups.

As well on a positive note Andy Williams and real salt lake beat who I consider the best team in the league Colombus 1-0 last night in the first leg. Williams started the match. - T.K.
    The game ended 2-2 . Ricketts made 2 good saves ,they have a aggregate
    advantage ;If return game ends 1 all or nil all LA are through to Conference final.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Thanks for the info, TK!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ricketts had a good game. The LA defense can't manage any fast forward and gave away the second goal by making a bad back pass. The first goal was a direct result of sun in Ricketts eye. The ball passed close to him but as the commentator said you could see that he didn't see the ball.

he made two saves that were almost sure goals. LA look the better team but their defense is panicky.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Ricketts had a good game. The LA defense can't manage any fast forward and gave away the second goal by making a bad back pass. The first goal was a direct result of sun in Ricketts eye. The ball passed close to him but as the commentator said you could see that he didn't see the ball.

he made two saves that were almost sure goals. LA look the better team but their defense is panicky.
          The 2 goals LA scored were early Christmas gifts from Chivas.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

especially the second one. The defense clear the ball and a Chivas man hit it back about 20 yards to reach his 18 yard box.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X