• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on Ricketts

MLS POWER RANKINGS - OCTOBER 29, 2009
    Rk Team Last Wk Rise/Fall High/Low Comment
    1. Los Angeles Galaxy
    (2nd) (+1) 1st/15th Whether you like it or not, this league really needs the L.A. Galaxy to be a successful team. Bruce Arena ensured that happened this year by assembling a very strong squad of players that has the perfect mix of youth and experience. Arena also managed the potentially explosive Beckham/Donovan situation superbly well and, with those two superstars in the squad, this team has gone from an also-ran to one of the favorites for MLS Cup glory. That is quite a turnaround in just 12 months.

MVP:Landon Donovan has had a tremendous regular season but I believe his form has been eclipsed by the brilliant play of goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts. The big shot stopper has marshaled the defense superbly all season long and has helped the Galaxy become one of the most difficult sides to beat in MLS.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Great!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

his resume' looks even better , look @ the LA Galaxy part of the artilce below...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donovan_Ricketts

he gets 150,000 USD a year .
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

am hearing he's 6 credits shy of a degree.
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

This was what happen when Donovan ricketts just went to LA Galaxy
          Bigsoccer.com comment ...
          http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=891766
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
          X