• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me post this for Lazie, Jangle et al

Such propaganda...LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-GREATEST.html
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Yuh late ... was already posted. Wait . did you say propaganda? Obviously yuh nuh know the meaning of the word. If you had taken the time to read the story, you'd see some of the trophies he won. Don't hate the man because he is a winner.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Didn't see it posted before... don't take my "such propaganda" to heart...I followed it with big LOL;

And second I feel nothing of the passionate emotions (love, hate,) towards Ferguson, (Rafa, Wenger) , none of them, so "hate" doesn't come into the equation; I suspect that given a chance I'd sit and have a "wee scotch" with the old fart. (BTW he looks like he'd outdrink anyone who took him on too).

So, for the umpteenth time, his winning ways are indisputable; and while I did read the article, unless you were living under a rock (in the football world) you'd know of his record. Because he is the "winningest" manager over the last 20 years and beyond, doesn't mean I or anyone has to fawn over the guy and wipe my brow with his jock strap the way some people seem to.
      Peter R

Comment

Working...
      X