Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
    ruud gullit even play for holland .

Both Rijkaard and Gullit played for the Netherlands. Thats another story on its own.

The Netherlands raided Surinamese talent. Aron Winter/Patrick Kluivert/ Clarence Seedorf and many more black players that played for the Holland are of Surinamese origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      Both Rijkaard and Gullit played for the Netherlands. Thats another story on its own.

The Netherlands raided Surinamese talent. Aron Winter/Patrick Kluivert/ Clarence Seedorf and many more black players that played for the Holland are of Surinamese origin.
      I know all that , they are surinamese origin
      but where were they born ?
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        If someone comes along better than Burrell at planning and executiing...make no bones about it Burrell will be OUT! just the way of the world!
        You don't have to be better than anyone. Just come up with a plan that looks better than the other plan, and you can be in. That's what happened why Boxhill's TEAM replaced Burrell's. And that's what happened why Golding's team replaced Portia's!

Once in, you better prove yourself though, as both Boxhill and Portia failed to do!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So tell me how has Burrell distinguished himself above what Boxhill did since hew took office?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            [quote] Jamaica
            If someone comes along better than Burrell at planning and executiing...make no bones about it Burrell will be OUT! just the way of the world![/quote]

eventhough I have supported burrell in the pass his second coming is
            futile .
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

burrell run off him mouth pon boxhill ,and when di concacaf big wigs mek dem
              group dem end up put jamaica inna group a death an it ketch burrell . The only ting burrell have to show since im went back in office is a cfu cup he
              get from a unprofit tournament . Boxhill who I do not want nowhere near jamaican soccer had CFU ,Lunar year cup and Pan american fi show fi im stay inna office . as mi seh b4 burrell second coming is futile .
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Karl boxhill was undermined by burrell from day one two no confidence motions etc ..... the first one after the failed 2006 campaign how come no confidence motions against burrell now after the failed 2010 campaign? Then 2 year after a next .... Question would burrell change the constitution of the JFF soon so he cannot be booted out / that what warner did back in the 1980's when they tried to unseat him !!

Comment

Working...
                X