Talking bout Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking bout Legend

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has been invited to end his career at Bournemouth. Cherries chairman Eddie Mitchell said: "He is a legend here and we would love to have him around." (Sunday Express)
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Redknap won a Division title with them and also saved their team from relegation when he joined them late in the season.

Comment

Is that enough to be a legend?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Is that enough to be a legend?
        A legend in for that team? Why not? He save them from the drop, is the most successful coach in their history, use a rubbish team and beat Manchester United and then WON the league.

The man WON.

Comment

aah 'Sassin, if that is not enough for the man to be called a legend how then do you ascribe that status to some one who you cant provide evidence of his wins/titles?
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I can but give you some but it maybe in accurate so I tell you to get it from Colour but of course you won't, just continue with your opinion.

Comment

one could argue that that team ain't ****************.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                one could argue that that team ain't ****************.
                Yes the team is crap, but he WON. The man dem ask you a simple question about what ur Don D has won and all now you cant answer.

Comment

let them do their research. They claim he is no legend. Maybe they will learn, anything I say will be seen as something to make their argument. They can get the info from Don D himself, Colour or many others.

Comment

Working...
                  X