under 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under 20

I heard joel grant of watford is on his also some one talking up an omar persad

RE: under 20

Naminirt (12/1/2006)I heard joel grant of watford is on his also some one talking up an omar persad
    your posts arehard to read. They dont use commas and fullstops in Trinidad?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

this is fast typing man

Comment

Naminirt (12/1/2006)this is fast typing man
        Fast typin or fawt typin?<<<Question Mark)I nuh understand what u said in the post either.<<<<Full Stop)

Comment

another reason why trini girls love jamaican men ...... take your time do it right!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup word has it that JA men are vegetarian IN PUBLIC AND meat eaters in bed

Comment

Naminirt (12/2/2006)Yup word has it that JA men are vegetarian IN PUBLIC AND meat eaters in bed
              How Jones doing at Southampton this year? Is he injured a lot like previous years?

Comment

Me (12/2/2006)
                Naminirt (12/2/2006)Yup word has it that JA men are vegetarian IN PUBLIC AND meat eaters in bed
                How Jones doing at Southampton this year? Is he injured a lot like previous years?
                he bang in a double and set up one he dedicated them to his twin girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50gMyLQQGkk

Comment

[quote]Naminirt (12/2/2006)
                  Me (12/2/2006)
                  he bang in a double and set up one he dedicated them to his twin girls

<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50gMyLQQGkk[/quote">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50gMyLQQGkk[/quote</A>]

Well, I guess southampton have to wait until his girl breed again for him to score for them.

Comment

Yes nice one lionpaw nice one dont hate remember is becuase of he fuller bench and got disposed by the club

Comment

Working...
                    X