RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harbour Sharks – Big Move by Reggae Arsenal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    Jangle I don't want your pity. However I will say that you are a superior jackass. - T.K.
    Lawd god, what a dutty buff!! Yow, Jangle, how you can tell di man seh you ago give him advice if him cowtow to you? You a falla dat wikid rahtid Slur Farselick too long!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That's the last time I gwine sarry fe annedda mawga dawg!!!! Continue to eat my dust TK.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        DAMN!!!
        Hey yu brite and outta orda' yu si! If I eva' ketch yu out inna de street Paul is pure box and kick fi yu an' yu facety self fi dissing mi queen! - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          That's the last time I gwine sarry fe annedda mawga dawg!!!! Continue to eat my dust TK.
          LOL.....Mawga? Is who yu calling mawga?

Keep talking like that and see if I don't unconcede (is that a word gamma? ) and come back inna de race and knock you off yu likkle fluke perch yu a hol'd onto as if you one belong dere! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Yuh dissapint me TK. Me did tink seh yuh know football, but the Harbour Shark League is weeding out the armchair coaches from the real analysts, like myself. So far you are showing strong characteristics of a Paper Soldier. Pull up your socks man and stop feeling sorry for yourself......tsk...tsk...tsk...

A birdie told me that you are feeling sorry for yourself because Paul stole your girl and trying to pass her off as Rhianna. IYou dropped your picture of her:
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Yuh dissapint me TK. Me did tink seh yuh know football, but the Harbour Shark League is weeding out the armchair coaches from the real analysts, like myself. So far you are showing strong characteristics of a Paper Soldier. Pull up your socks man and stop feeling sorry for yourself......tsk...tsk...tsk...

A birdie told me that you are feeling sorry for yourself because Paul stole your girl and trying to pass her off as Rhianna. IYou dropped your picture of her:
              Jangle, why you a show wi yu outside ting!! Damn!!!! I am so happy my girl don't look lakka fiyu!!! Talk about a double bagger!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X