• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J'can goalie Graham signs with Caledonia

J'can goalie Graham signs with Caledonia

CMC
    Sunday, October 18, 2009
    PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (CMC) - Title-chasing Caledonia AIA have signed up the Jamaican goalkeeper Kevin Graham to help push their late season bid for the Digicel Trinidad and Tobago Pro-League title.

Graham comes to Caledonia AIA from the Jamaican Premier League club August Town at a time Caledonia's coach Jamaal Shabazz is facing goalkeeping difficulties.

"We are basically with one goalkeeper at the moment. Dwayne Sandy is injured at the moment and Kevin Mussio hasn't showed up for a while," Shabazz said.

Caledonia are presently second in the tight league standings on 43, one behind Joe Public (44) with W Connection (40) and Jabloteh (39) within striking distance.

Graham was due to appear for Caledonia in yesterday's crucial match against reigning champions San Juan Jabloteh.

"Graham really impressed me during my visit to Jamaica in August, and I think that he will be ideal for us finish strong this season," Shabazz added.

Caledonia also acquired some attacking strength this week through former national midfielder Ryan Stewart, who plays in the United Soccer Leagues for Cleveland City Stars.

"He is a very hardworking offensive midfielder and I think he will be catching the eyes of the national team coaches," Shabazz said of Stewart.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Working...
X