Larson to play in the EPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Larson to play in the EPL

lazie a host of current and former Manu players graduate from the second team to the first including Richardson, Oshea, Scholes, Nevilles, Beckham, and many more.

manu have a good setup, one of the best in the world so if he gets an oppurtunity to go there I would say jump at it. If you have talent you can come through the second team just as much as you can go to France etc.

Out of a move to Manu and stay where he is which is better?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How old is Shelton? Why would you want him at Manu's reserve? I didn't say he should stay where he is. The boy need to get in a first team in another league, as I indicated before, France, Portugal or maybe the championship to gain some experience and showcase his skills.

The environment has changed Sass. Due to how the competitors are moving, Manu has to move like that too. Look at Rossi. The boy gets alot of ratings, but Fergie loan him out to gain EXPERIENCE.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

T.K. (12/1/2006)
        Me (12/1/2006)
        T.K. (12/1/2006)He shouldtake a step up in competition and go to the NPL. - T.K.
        Bronx league would be a better fit.
        Mosiah will kill you. - T.K.
        <DIV></DIV><DIV>A bet him cyaan score as many goals in the Bronx League or in the NPL! Swedish League a bug!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie you only a rant. You want tell me Shelton will be the only 22 year old on Manu second team?

Lazie what league is Rossi and Howard playing in? Isn't it the EPL? so what is wrong with that?

In case you don't know the loaning in nothing new at one stage David Beckham was loaned out to Preston North End.

You only love call up Big name that is why you never like the Carrick move. Not all a them big name going to fit Manu. Did Crespo and Sechenco(sp) along with Veron at Manu tell you nothing?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And I ask why is an international player going to be interested in being inManu's reserve? The boy scored goals in Sweden and I think the next step should be Portugal or France. If none of those work out, then the championship. What in that is hard to understand? You forgot that Yorke didn't go straight to Manu? Why did Fergie loan out about 8 players? For them to gain experience. In my opinion, Luton going to Manu's reserve doesn't make any sense.

You only love call up Big name that is why you never like the Carrick move.
            Duh better than that! The issue I had with the Carrick move was the amount of money spent to get him. I still say its too much. I recall after the deal was made, Courtney asked why Spurs got Zakora fi 8 million and Carrick is bought for 18 million?

Rant? You ago claim a thinking person a rant?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie many problems you have.

First is the Swedish league is maybe on par with the French or Portoguese league. It depend on the team you playing for. Look on all the players in Europe produce. Luton would be mad to leave Sweden top league fi a league 1 team.

If it wasn't fi Boxhill them not playing games Luton may would have been in the EPL in the January &#119;indow. Burnley wanted him and they are at high in the table.

Nuh watch nuh face Fergie nuh too fussy wid the big name as some other sides, him looking for talent so nuff a the name them who you rate over carrick and a go fi 25 million will never reach there. Again look at the Tavez and Shecencko flop so far and you will see why.

You talk bout Yorke, why didn't he learn his trade with a championship side? Instead he went to Aston Villa. Do you think he played in the reserves for a while? It is no shame to play in the reserves it is only a shame to make it a career.

Did Manu buy Jonathon Spector? who was a nobody on the US map.

Comment

Why nuff a unnu stay so with unnu second-class mentality? Why unnu just automatically go to the back of the class with Luton when no one sent unnu there? Is this because thats how they groomed us and we still no over the effect of slavery?

How unnu mean by Luton can't play in the Premiership when the man himself took apart the England defense when we played against them?

I bet if Luton was a Brazillian we would be singing his praises, hell if he was American it would be okay as we didn't see anything wrong with Adu going to ManU for trials?

Brethrins sometimes the man dem fi question why dem think a certain way and hold dem own medi. We need fi exalt and expect the best from our own(all things being equal when dem deserve it and a perform to a high level)

Didn't Obi Mikel leave from was it sweden or Norway to Chelsea and if as a black man he can do it why can't Luton? If anything Luton with his speed and eye for goal should be touted for Sheffield United as dem no have no forward near as dangerous as the kid.

A who tell unnu say we have 25 Adu's in Jamaica?

We need fi elevate our levels of medi and I dare "guy" fi try and go round that. Make "guy" say something and see if it ago pretty round here.

respect

Comment

Is the EPL the only league in the world? Other countries in Europe doesn't have the strict immigration requirements for a work permit as England. Worse England international player pool is diminishing ...

People posted before that too much of our players are only focused on going to England. Essien and Drogba were in the French league, closer to home, Latapy was in Portugal.

Man creep before dem can walk. Luton showed what he can do in Sweden, I think he should try to take the next step and that does not include going to any team's reserves.

Comment

Working...
                  X