Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica vs. TT Video Highlights

YouTube - Trinidad y Tobago - Costa Rica 0-4 All Goals & Highlights

Costa Rica's second goal was a beaut. Watch the great saves by TT's goalkeeper Mitchell on a penalty kick and the ensuing rebound.

Latapy was just a good player yes ...

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
      Latapy was just a good player yes ...
      Real sorry to see you guys fall short this time around Naminirt. I was pulling for the Soca Warriors.

You know as I watch groups like T&T and Jamaican I always wonder why our two teams don't play a more defensive game. I think our physical attributes are well suited for it.

We seem to always think we can play an open match in any scenario and come out ahead.

You know before we can look at winning with style we first have to become a team that is hard to beat. That means numbers behind the ball making it very difficult for a team to break us down. I wish we'd try to get to that point first. While we can't win the game in the first 20 minutes we sure as heck can lose it. We need to be considerably more intelligent in our approach next go round I think.

In either case Naminirt I am sure T&T will come back strong next cycle. Let's hope to see each other at the next Hex and hopefully WC! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

boy TK we went the same route as jamaica in 1998 and haiti cuba one time ....

Comment

football is such a funny sport, simoes just might have the last laugh, after wrecking our campaign

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
            Real sorry to see you guys fall short this time around Naminirt. I was pulling for the Soca Warriors.

You know as I watch groups like T&T and Jamaican I always wonder why our two teams don't play a more defensive game. I think our physical attributes are well suited for it.

We seem to always think we can play an open match in any scenario and come out ahead.

You know before we can look at winning with style we first have to become a team that is hard to beat. That means numbers behind the ball making it very difficult for a team to break us down. I wish we'd try to get to that point first. While we can't win the game in the first 20 minutes we sure as heck can lose it. We need to be considerably more intelligent in our approach next go round I think.

In either case Naminirt I am sure T&T will come back strong next cycle. Let's hope to see each other at the next Hex and hopefully WC! - T.K.
            I cannot be happier!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope Jawge has sledge hammer ready to go to work on that statue!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo jus have plain bad min' (see above) ... anyway, what you're saying is exactly what Simoes did with Jamaica (98) and Beenhakker did with T&T (06)...
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X