John Barnes fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa! you had to go there!

the man who carries that numbing spray is now the head coach! funny stuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      whoa! you had to go there!

the man who carries that numbing spray is now the head coach! funny stuff!
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

is that your colin todd avatar?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          is that your colin todd avatar?
          Colin Todd in a jakan jersey I only hope its a good jinx .
          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Mosiah !

how much money per month did the JFF pay John Barnes ?...
            Mi aguh buy a PowerBall Ticket , If mi win mi want hire
            colin todd an make Tappa his assistant but JB paycheck
            could provide some answers as to how much Mr Todd
            will get . There is a 1 in 196 million chance (odds) of
            it happening .
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

de man is a born falilure....his england football career was a failure.....peeps seems like to forget dis.
              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

You need to a person like Barnes on your rolodex mosiah!!!

There's still much that he can contribute to Jamaican football--and otherwise.

Business success is still conducted on who-know-who.

chusssss mi.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

chusssss mi.
                  im burn im bridge bad HL , Im character low .
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

is not ongle you know what yuh think yuh know.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

chusssss mi.
                      Colonel MCMillan and Cpt Horace Burrell were friends , I get this strange
                      feeling he is coming back base on what you said ,'who-know-who'
                      but the trinis have an interest in Barnes ...so if they dont GraB him
                      he is going back to JA. IF HE GETS A 2ND CHANCE I WILL BE COMPLETELY
                      SATISFIED.
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                        de man is a born falilure....his england football career was a failure.....peeps seems like to forget dis.
                        Raggs - the man played for england for over 10 years in over 60+ (70+ maybe) appearances and you call his career a "failure"? It may not have lived up to the promise but hardly a failure. And clearly you are joking when you say he is a "born failure". His management career in the UK maybe a failure, but his tenure with jamaica couldn't be characterised as such and certainly as a player - he was far from being a failure.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          Raggs - the man played for england for over 10 years in over 60+ (70+ maybe) appearances and you call his career a "failure"? It may not have lived up to the promise but hardly a failure. And clearly you are joking when you say he is a "born failure". His management career in the UK maybe a failure, but his tenure with jamaica couldn't be characterised as such and certainly as a player - he was far from being a failure.
                          he was hired by the JFF for his football connections & wordwide image...not 4 real footballing reasons
                          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

BDL - Big dutty laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Rovers axe Barnes & McAteer

Tranmere have sacked manager John Barnes and his assistant Jason McAteer.
                              As exclusively revealed by skysports.com earlier on Friday, Barnes has paid the price following Rovers' disastrous start to the season.
                              The duo took charge at Prenton Park in the summer, but two league wins from 11 matches have left Rovers languishing 22nd in League One.
                              Physio Les Parry has been placed in temporary charge and he will be assisted by reserve team boss Shaun Garnett, with Tranmere not playing until Monday night against Stockport, live on Sky Sports 1 and HD1.
                              Candidate

Chairman Peter Johnson has already begun the search for a new manager and has called on the fans to unite behind the team.
                              He said: "Unfortunately results have not gone our way this season and we are at the wrong end of the table.
                              "We must now focus on finding the best possible candidate to help us climb the division.
                              "I urge all supporters to get behind Les, Shaun and the team on Monday night when we play at home to Stockport County."

Not the least bit surprised by his firing. His record is very, very poor even at that level. First it was Celtic now a league 1 club has fired him. He should probably go outside of the UK and coach in another league. Some UK managers have done that in the past and learned the game out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X