Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA Sports Agency

Again, congratulations on this venture.

I am sure many of local kids are excited to know that an Agency exists that can help them to secure a future in football.

This is a great opportunity to set a minimum educational standard for potential candidates. An educated footballer will turn out to be your longterm best investment.

Hope your sights is set beyond finding talent only in Jamaica. The entire caribbean and central America should be within your scope.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Again, congratulations on this venture.

I am sure many of local kids are excited to know that an Agency exists that can help them to secure a future in football.

This is a great opportunity to set a minimum educational standard for potential candidates. An educated footballer will turn out to be your longterm best investment.

Hope your sights is set beyond finding talent only in Jamaica. The entire caribbean and central America should be within your scope.
    "minimum educational standard"

Why should that be TSA's problem? If a player has what a club is looking for the TSA can work things out, by all means.

Thats the reason why I've been saying, the kids guh a school guh learn and the various parish FAs be given a mandate to deal with youth development.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X