RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tsa And International Scout Select Fourteen (14) Players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsa And International Scout Select Fourteen (14) Players...

Wednesday, October 7th, 2009.

NEWS RELEASE!!!
    TSA AND INTERNATIONAL SCOUT SELECT FOURTEEN
    (14) YOUNG PLAYERS FOR EUROPEAN TRIALS!

Following the recent TSA Sports Agency-sponsored ten (10) day scouting exploration trip to Jamaica by Serbian scout, Milan Dovedan, 14 players under the age of 16 were identified to go on trials with some European clubs, possibly in early July 2010.

Dovedan is partially responsible for the August 2009 securing of loan-transfer of two (2) Harbour View FC players, Errol Stevens and Akeem Priestley, who are in Russia and Azerbaijan, respectively. He was also instrumental in arranging a recent trial for TSA Sports Agency client and Portmore United player, Newton Sterling, at a Russian premier league club.

While here, Dovedan and B. Mosiah Marshall, an authorised players’ agent based in Jamaica and a partner in TSA Sports Agency, saw players at all levels as they viewed as many daCosta Cup, Manning Cup and Digicel Premier League (DPL) matches as his few days here would allow.
    It was at the recent daCosta Cup clash between arch-rivals Munro College and St. Elizabeth Technical where he spotted the talents of a member of the Munro College team who was the first invitee for the European trials.

Dovedan also held coaching sessions with a Montego Bay-based high school and the Papine-UTech U-15 team in Kingston. The scout identified up to 8 players from the Kingston team who are to prepare for travel to Europe next summer.

Last Sunday morning’s specially arranged Football Showcase of the younger HVFC players included three (3) players from western Jamaica selected by Marshall. Despite the inclement weather, Dovedan was able to get a fair idea of the ability and potential of the players.
    From this showcase, five (5) HVFC youngsters, all under the age of sixteen years, were selected for the trials.

Dovedan and Marshall have already met with the players, their parents or guardians, and club officials to explain and discuss any questions that may arise from the selection. All parties were in acceptance of the initial concept.

The various clubs and individuals will coordinate with Marshall and the relevant international agents to prepare the players in a designed development programme, over the next nine (9) months.

An official "Letter of Intent and Invitation" requesting Players, Parents/Guardian and Club to sign an agreement of acceptance to policy guidelines, will follow soon.

On Sunday afternoon, Dovedan finished up his tour at the match between Harbour View FC and Portmore United, where the Serbian scout chose national invitees midfielder, Richard Edwards and defender, Dicoy Williams as players with whom he may want to follow up in the near future.

Earlier in the tour, at the recent DPL match between Sporting Central Academy and Tivoli Gardens FC, Dovedan had also expressed an interest in national invitees defender, Linval Lewis of Sporting Central and forward, Navion Boyd of Tivoli.

B. Mosiah Marshall
    Lic. Players' Agent
    JFF Lic. No. 0001
    sportsagencyja.com
    Mobile: 876-836-1530
    Last edited by Karl; October 8, 2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: Correction
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

di groupies dem soon start dash dew draws aftah Mosiah
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
      di groupies dem soon start dash dew draws aftah Mosiah

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do unuh ting yaw!!!! Mosiah, soon yuh can tell Burrell fe go jump inna the sea.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

mi neva know seh a yuh NAASY!?! cho!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good work Mosiah!

However, this comment is directed to the clubs.
            If any of the players receive a contract through this initiative, the clubs MUST create a family environment for them in a strange land. There are numerous tales of young African footballers who were dumped on the streets of Europe who could not break into a professional club.

The scandal of Africa's trafficked players
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Wednesday, October 7th, 2009.

NEWS RELEASE!!!
              TSA AND INTERNATIONAL SCOUT SELECT FOURTEEN
              (14) YOUNG PLAYERS FOR EUROPEAN TRIALS!

Following the recent TSA Sports Agency-sponsored ten (10) day scouting exploration trip to Jamaica by Serbian scout, Milan Dovedan, 14 players under the age of 16 were identified to go on trials with some European clubs, possibly in early July 2010.

Dovedan is partially responsible for the August 2009 securing of loan-transfer of two (2) Harbour View FC players, Errol Stevens and Akeem Priestley, who are in Russia and Azerbaijan, respectively. He was also instrumental in arranging a recent trial for TSA Sports Agency client and Portmore United player, Newton Sterling, at a Russian premier league club.

While here, Dovedan and B. Mosiah Marshall, an authorised players’ agent based in Jamaica and a partner in TSA Sports Agency, saw players at all levels as they viewed as many daCosta Cup, Manning Cup and Digicel Premier League (DPL) matches as his few days here would allow.
              It was at the recent daCosta Cup clash between arch-rivals Munro College and St. Elizabeth Technical where he spotted the talents of a member of the Munro College team who was the first invitee for the European trials.

Dovedan also held coaching sessions with a Montego Bay-based high school and the Papine-UTech U-15 team in Kingston. The scout identified up to 8 players from the Kingston team who are to prepare for travel to Europe next summer.

Last Sunday morning’s specially arranged Football Showcase of the younger HVFC players included three (3) players from western Jamaica selected by Marshall. Despite the inclement weather, Dovedan was able to get a fair idea of the ability and potential of the players.
              From this showcase, five (5) HVFC youngsters, all under the age of sixteen years, were selected for the trials.

Dovedan and Marshall have already met with the players, their parents or guardians, and club officials to explain and discuss any questions that may arise from the selection. All parties were in acceptance of the initial concept.

The various clubs and individuals will coordinate with Marshall and the relevant international agents to prepare the players in a designed development programme, over the next nine (9) months.

An official "Letter of Intent and Invitation" requesting Players, Parents/Guardian and Club to sign an agreement of acceptance to policy guidelines, will follow soon.

On Sunday afternoon, Dovedan finished up his tour at the match between Harbour View FC and Portmore United, where the Serbian scout chose national invitees midfielder, Richard Edwards and defender, Dicoy Williams as players with whom he may want to follow up in the near future.

Earlier in the tour, at the recent DPL match between Sporting Central Academy and Tivoli Gardens FC, Dovedan had also expressed an interest in national invitees defender, Linval Lewis of Sporting Central and forward, Navion Boyd of Tivoli.

B. Mosiah Marshall
              Lic. Players' Agent
              JFF Lic. No. 0001
              sportsagencyja.com
              Mobile: 876-836-1530
              TSA!! TSA!! TSA!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Why would I want to do something like that? I am for inclusion, rather than exclusion.

(Barack said something like that once, right?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

den yuh tink a you one?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks for the warning. We will not contribute to that problem, Hortical.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i was hoping......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know, good people do good things!
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

In their suburban family home, Tina and Vivian Appiah bump and grind to Jamaican dance-hall music.
                          Somehow I knew we would be featured.

'There are some bad agents out there'
                          Emmanuel Eboue, Arsenal and Ivory Coast
                          When I was nine, I played in a small team in my hometown of Abidjan, in Cote D'Ivoire [Ivory Coast]. I played for them for five years before we played a friendly against the ASEC academy, a well known academy in the city, and their manager said he wanted me to join them.
                          I stayed at the academy for one-and-a-half years. It has a partnership with Beveren, the Belgian team, and every two years scouts come and pick out maybe three or four players to join the club. They told my agent that they wanted me. I played for Beveren for four years.
                          In Africa, and in Cote D'Ivoire especially, we have a lot of academies, but I don't think children are being exploited. There are some bad agents, but there are also a lot of good people. My agent was a very good person who helped me very much. When I first came to Belgium he came with me and made everything possible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Allow me to play devils advocate as usual :

This bredda from Eastern Europe Serbian scout, Milan Dovedan how reputable is he ? Did you guys do your homework on this guy ? Whom has he bussed in the past , which clubs is he affiliated with etc ?
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One of many supportive actions planned -

...he came with me and made everything possible. - Emmanuel Eboue, Arsenal and Ivory Coast

- as happened with Eboue so shall it be with TSA discovered young talented clients!
                              Last edited by Karl; October 8, 2009, 12:28 PM.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X