No announcement yet.

Man U 0-1 Sunderland...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or why not blame him for the stupid first yellow when he pushed the man after the ball had gone...tsk tsk tsk
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      or why not blame him for the stupid first yellow when he pushed the man after the ball had gone...tsk tsk tsk
      That was also a needless yellow. Sometimes these professional players get too emotional and let their emotions get the better of them. The sending off caused Sunderland to be under pressure the last 10 mins of the game.

Comment

I just read your comment; great minds think alike as I posted in another thread that it was "overzealous" refereeing... and ironically Fergie still berated the ref afterwards... talk about greedy and unappreciative
        Peter R

Comment

Tenk God a you ask dat question.. eff a did me Lazie up inna mi face... in this instance I think the equaliser came before two minutes was up (open to correction) but the point is they (ManUre) seem to get extra extra-time, but mek mi stop cah certain man goin start call me names.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X