My U-20 Team....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My U-20 Team....

...is been beaten by Korea 2-NIL at the half.

Don't know most of these players. Not impressed at the "skill' level displayed.

No good if from this group--the future senior squad will be selected.

T.K . over to you.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Both teams appear to be equally fit and equally organised...but the Koreans are technically superior and are creative!

USA - 0; Korea - 3!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...so both Cameroon and Nigeria advance to the round of 16.

Lucky for them, they are among the 4 best 3rd placed team.

Hope they do well

Ghana rule!!
      Summary

Uruguay's efforts in vain
      Uruguay produced a stirring fightback to draw with Ghana 2-2, but it was not enough to take them to the top of Group D, with the African champions boasting a better goal difference. There were a few surprises in both teams' starting line-ups. Sellas Tetteh opted to leave marauding full-backs Samuel Inkoom and David Addy on the bench, with Daniel Opare and Ghandy Kassenu given the chance ...

HL

Comment

Hl, According to what i saw on the FIFA website Cameroons came last in the group with USA third.
        http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/standings/index.html
        Peter R

Comment

Looks like the 3rd place teams going through are Italy, Nigeria, Costa Rica and Hungary. no?
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

T.K . over to you.
            You summed it up HL.

It's just a bad group all around. You can't even blame the coach because the pieces just simply aren't there for him to work with.

The score was 3-0 but I think a fair result would have been 5-0. There was no phase of the game where the US did well.

They were bad in the defending phase, horrible in the build up phase and had absolutely no ideas for the attacking phase. They were pathetic with and without the ball. Did not matter what side of the ball they were on they were just bad. Such is life.

You can't have a strong group every cycle. Unfortunately this was one of those where the talent just did not exist. You know like the Red Bulls every year. - T.K.

P.S. What did you think of the pk given against the states? Was it a pk? If yes did it deserve a yellow? As well do you agree with me that Brek Shea should have had a straight red for that two footed tackle?
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

T.K . over to you.
              US 3rd on 3points -3 GD are not out .
              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Yes... you are absolutely correct PR!!

scratch cameroon

HL

Comment

Working...
                X