RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the hell is Paul Marin and Dr. Xcuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is Paul Marin and Dr. Xcuse?

I have been so busy of late that I have been derilict in performing my duties. How comes from mawning me nuh see nothing bout dis pon the forum? Mr. President?

Blown away! Boy wonder Stevan Jovetic strikes twice to sink Liverpool - but Rafa Benitez vows to bounce back at Chelsea

JOHN EDWARDS reports from Florence
    Last updated at 12:23 PM on 30th September 2009
    Rafa Benitez endured the worst 45 minutes of his Liverpool career on Tuesday night but insisted his side would bounce back from their humiliating 2-0 defeat at Fiorentina when they travel to Chelsea on Sunday.

The Liverpool manager admitted to being shocked at seeing his former European champions so comprehensively outplayed as 19-year-old striker Stevan Jovetic scored twice.

Dangerman: Jovetic stunned Liverpool with a dazzling, two-goal display

‘I’ve never seen this team of mine struggle as much as they did in the first half,’ said Benitez after Liverpool’s first away defeat in Champions League group games for two
    years.

‘I was just so disappointed because we made too many mistakes and were made to pay for them.

‘Was I disappointed with a challenge in midfield in the build-up to their first goal? I was disappointed with challenges in all areas of the pitch, that’s how bad it was.

‘They were going at us all the time in the first half but we were not doing the things we had discussed beforehand. We knew it would be difficult, but we fared really badly in just about everything we did.

‘At half-time we sat down and talked about the mistakes and how we might improve. The main thing was the mentality and making sure we mounted a better challenge.

‘We did that in the second half, but it was too late.’

Stunner: Benitez looks chastened as Fiorentina run riot

Benitez remained defiant about bouncing back at Stamford Bridge, saying: ‘We have
    enough time to recover and I’m sure you will see a totally different team against Chelsea.

‘You will see the Liverpool that we saw in the second half here. We will be much better, I am sure of that. But there’s no getting away from the fact that Fiorentina were much fresher than us all round the pitch and did a very good job on us.’

Dejected Jamie Carragher echoed his manager’s sentiments, saying: ‘We didn’t
    perform well enough, we know that.

Losing out: Carragher challenges Adrian Mutu

‘We were slightly better in the second half, but we were still not good enough. Nothing went to plan. It was a massive game for them, and a massive game for us, but they seemed to be more ready for it from the start.

‘It is something we have got to sort out.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1217031/Blown-away-Boy-wonder-Stevan-Jovetic-strikes-twice-sink-Liverpool--Rafa-Benitez-vows-bounce-Chelsea.html#ixzz0SbuTbORD
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle,wait til tonight before you get on Paul's case.Unu might just get bitten by the Wolf!

Comment

NEVER!!!! Me nuh fraid fe talk cause mi President back broad!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Alright sir mi hear you,me no want see no crying when the Wolf bite you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          OH suh yuh run guh hide behind Lazie's broad back ?!!!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

The proxy is around tonight... definitely a set back. However, (I doing like Lazie and spinning), the second half performance was what was expected of the full 90 minutes. Unfortunately, the real reds left it too late and couldn't find the back of the net. All is not yet lost , but yes, a definite setback.
            Peter R

Comment

a definite setback

Comment

I hate to say this (father marin, nuh tek it bad) but I saw the game: pool accnt win the EPL with that team (please tell me they have better players but they are injured) Kyutt nuh good (man move ball nicely in the air with right made me cammon spectator kick with my left only to see him pass; better he had attempted and miss) no confidence in the 18.

Seriously there is very little skill ball being played these days. Thank God for Robinho.

Comment

Working...
                X