Twan, Jangle, Gamma, TK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twan, Jangle, Gamma, TK...

Unu haffi sen' mi wife a present fi chrismus!!! Las' night, when I start looking at my line up, I tol' myself, time to shuffle things up an' bring Torres in to the squad...nex' ting you know, wifey a bawl out sey mi need fi come an' help her out wid di pickney dem an' bade di baby. Mi beg fi some time...nex' ting she a shout murdah, so mi lef' di computa in di intres' of marital harmony. Nex' ting yu know, di nex' door neigbour an' fi him wife come a di door an neva leave till afta midnight, mi jus' wake up an fine Torres score hat trick. Gamma - you do divorce law!!?? Mi WELL VEX!!!

p.s. X gwine mash unu foot when the points dem come out!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Unu haffi sen' mi wife a present fi chrismus!!! Las' night, when I start looking at my line up, I tol' myself, time to shuffle things up an' bring Torres in to the squad...nex' ting you know, wifey a bawl out sey mi need fi come an' help her out wid di pickney dem an' bade di baby. Mi beg fi some time...nex' ting she a shout murdah, so mi lef' di computa in di intres' of marital harmony. Nex' ting yu know, di nex' door neigbour an' fi him wife come a di door an neva leave till afta midnight, mi jus' wake up an fine Torres score hat trick. Gamma - you do divorce law!!?? Mi WELL VEX!!!

p.s. X gwine mash unu foot when the points dem come out!!!
    Woooieeee...well remind me to send Mrs. Marin a thank you card next time I go to a Hallmark store.

Right now all I want is to see Twan fall flat on him rhatid face! Is pure bad mind mi a deal wid today. I have his spot squarely in sight.

X is a trooper. Even though he is a fraud livafool man I have to give him nuff credit as he seems to rack up the points every week. If I don't shape up by mid season he will pass me.

As far as I am concerned Jangle was never in this league to begin with.

If I were you Paul I would drop the whole divorce thing because if Gamma's lawyering is anything like his fantasy skills you will be living in a van down by the river once Mrs. Marin get done wid him. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      As far as I am concerned Jangle was never in this league to begin with.
      Crosses...as soon as I open my big mouth no sooner does that blasted bwoy Jangle pass me in the standings. Oh the shame..... - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Man duppy laff ha-ha, woman duppy laff keh-keh-ken-keh............ and the weekend no done yet!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

.nhor burgundy's XI Rohn Rainford 320
          2.Slurgie's Nightmare Paul Marin 312
          3.Jangle United * John Jarvis 292
          4.Freddy is God United Forumite TK 287
          5.Christ Church F.C. Kevin Ramsay 283
          6.LightBluesFC Antoine McKenzie 271
          7.ReggaeArsenal george freeman 266
          8.Gooner Hill F.C Shaun Akinsola 241
          9.Chelsea Lions Robert Harvey 234
          10.LiverpoolXXX kyle wallace 228
          11.tantos c-bar Patrick phillips 225
          12.per curiam Rickie Davis 216

Unnuh lucky chuss me , mi dash whey 14 points .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HAha ha sounds like my house. Glad to see someone else feeling some pain too on account of being an avid follower ofthe ReggaeBoyz.

I was going to change out Young for Benayoun but never got back to it in time either, missed 9 points there.

Comment

Mi tell unnu fi watch some lifetime even if you fall asleep throughout di move .

My problem is mi can't get enough TV and computer inna the house.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jangle - u lucky brute!!! Why you sell Owen fi Torres!!! Yu deh pan mi heel dem now!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post

Right now all I want is to see Twan fall flat on him rhatid face! Is pure bad mind mi a deal wid today.I have his spot squarely in sight

- T.K.
                  HEHHEE !!! You can tek anytime yuh want bad bwoy TK !! COME TEK IT DUH !!
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

mi have mi owna problems right yah now!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X