RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevez punished. Bricktop check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez punished. Bricktop check this out!

<H1>Tevez to wear Brazil shirt as punishment</H1>

<BR clear=all><DIV class=text11 style="BACKGROUND: #fff"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

Argentinian striker Carlos Tevez has been ordered to wear a Brazil shirt in training by his team-mates as punishment for his walk-out at the weekend. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>

The 22-year-old left Upton Park in a fit of pique last Saturday after being substituted against Sheffield United, but Hammers boss Alan Pardew decided Tevez's team-mates would be allowed to decide what punishment he should face.

They plumped for a fine of £1,000 to be paid to charity and it is reported that they also insisted that the player should wear the national team shirt of Argentina's bitter rivals.

Tevez, who left Brazilian club Corinthians to join the Hammers in a shock transfer in late August, has yet to score in eight league appearances
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Tevez punished. Bricktop check this out!

however ... I guess Bricktop will be proud.

Carlos Tevezhas joked he would rather forfeit his Premiership salary than wear the Brazil shirt that his West Ham team-mates have lined up as a punishment for his recent indiscretions.

Despite playing in Brazil with Corinthians before moving to England, the forward remains a died-in-the-wool Argentinian and would much rather forfeit his substantial earnings that open himself up to ridicule in his home country.

"I think that my team-mates have gone crazy," laughed Tevez to Argentinian radio station Mitre. "I will never use Brazil's national team shirt.

"My team-mates have a great sense of humour and they have asked me to do that but they know that it will be impossible.

"I have respect for Brazil because I have played there but I would never use that shirt because I am Argentinian.

"Everyone has been laughing at me regarding the sanction and have been making jokes to me. They had three or four ideas and then they voted.

"The first idea was to give me a financial sanction, another one to gather all the balls after the training session but when the Brazilian shirt idea came up they all lifted their hands.

"[Javier] Mascherano has even made jokes to me saying that nobody was going to know about it.

"I can get all my salary discounted but I am never going to dress in Brazil's or River's shirts."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RE: Tevez punished. Bricktop check this out!

CARLITOS a badman and badman nuh dress like girl :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

Working...
      X