Interesting observeration in the English game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Interesting observeration in the English game

But I agree fully that neither of them should have been in the active roster, Waugh was playing very well at the time and deserved one of the spots, you noticed he has never done anything since then however?

I had this very same conversation with a friend on Saturday but he was quarreling as to why Dean Sewell was not used even for a single minute in France, see we all have our favorites..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Same way Rooney and Owen went to world cup.

It may have been a pay back for the hard work they did. It was the first time and Rene wanted his soldiers there even to see what it was like.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That rule has not stopped Chel$ki poaching promising teenagers from other clubs. I recall reading an article while I was in London that some club had lodged a complaint to the FA and had won their case.

Chelsea was ordered to pay some money and I think there was also some other punishment in the future should the player make the EPL team etc...or was sold off to another club
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Same way Rooney and Owen went to world cup.

It may have been a pay back for the hard work they did. It was the first time and Rene wanted his soldiers there even to see what it was like.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X