United duo 'seek pastures new'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United duo 'seek pastures new'

<SPAN id=intelliTXT><H1></H1><P class=story_panel_text valign="top"><SPAN id=intelliTXT nd="1">Wes Brown is being linked with a move to Bolton while Mikael Silvestre could head for Spain, with both Manchester United defenders unsettled.</SPAN><P nd="2">Brown and Silvestre are reportedly considering their futures at Old Trafford. <P nd="3">The form of January signings Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra - plus Gabriel Heinze's return after injury - have left the centre-back duo on the fringes of Sir Alex Ferguson's plans and both are said to be unhappy. <P nd="4">Brown has reportedly voiced his frustration to Ferguson after not even making the bench against Chelsea on Sunday and has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich, with the Germans apparently keen for the England defender to be part of any deal that takes Owen Hargreaves to Old Trafford. <P nd="5">However, reports on Wednesday indicated Brown would prefer to stay in the North-West, and mentioned Bolton as a possible destination. <P nd="6">Silvestre, meanwhile, has refused to rule out the possibility of exiting having not started a Premiership game since the 1-0 home defeat by Arsenal in September. <P nd="7">Asked if he would consider leaving United, the France defender told The Sun: "Sure, why not? <P nd="8">"I would like to discover a new style of play. I've done Italy in the colours of Inter, England in the jersey of the Red Devils. All that's left for me is Spain."</SPAN>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: United duo 'seek pastures new'

Silvestre can be used as bait to get Torres from Madrid or Hargreaves from Munich. Brownshould be going nowhere. Him can cover at the right back plus cover for Rio or Vidic.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X