Chelsea.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea.....

looks to be the team that cant be beat at the moment. I watched the Chelsea/Spurs match and they easily dispatched of Spurs 3-0 even though they didnt get out of first gear. If it wasnt for Cudicini, Spurs wouldve probably lost this game 7-0. Ancelotti has done a good job thus far since he's come to the club. No one seems to be complaining about mins and the team looks very happy playing together. He's even giving mins to 18 yr old Italian U-21 player Fabio Borini. I think this team is for real. Even when theyre not playing that great theyre winning matches. Only Man Utd does that.

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
    looks to be the team that cant be beat at the moment. I watched the Chelsea/Spurs match and they easily dispatched of Spurs 3-0 even though they didnt get out of first gear. If it wasnt for Cudicini, Spurs wouldve probably lost this game 7-0. Ancelotti has done a good job thus far since he's come to the club. No one seems to be complaining about mins and the team looks very happy playing together. He's even giving mins to 18 yr old Italian U-21 player Fabio Borini. I think this team is for real. Even when theyre not playing that great theyre winning matches. Only Man Utd does that.
    Good solid team,strong in every department the only team that can stop the Gunners lifting the title.I am keeping my eye on the African nations cup will they be able to cope without Drogba,Essien,Kalou,Mikel for a month especially with so many ageing players in thier team? only time will tell,but as things stand it's thier championship to lose.

Comment

http://msnsport.skysports.com/video/...572714,00.html John Terry interview

Comment

Mmmmm! so much for the unbeatable Chelsea losing 3-1 to Wigan

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Yeah Chelsea would be my pick to win the league as well. They seem to be the deepest squad in the EPL. Really bad result for them. Darren Bent man...poor guy was robbed of a WC spot last go round.

What the hell am I saying....Darren Bent plays for Sunderland. Bwoy is just more proof....Mi nuh know ball. I need to start posting on the curling forum to rhatid. - T.K.
          Last edited by T.K.; September 26, 2009, 12:04 PM.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

.. when Titus Bramble score pon yuh .. yuh cornah dark.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Thats just but one game. Didnt see the game but having Peter Cech sent off couldve been the turning point since at that time they were tied 1-1.

Comment

Thats just but one game. Didnt see the game but having Peter Cech sent off couldve been the turning point since at that time they were tied 1-1.
                I am watching the re-run of the game at the moment and Wigan caused them endless problems this is the first win for Wigan against 1 of the top 4 in 65 games but they deserve it.Drogba's goal was a soft goal it should've been saved.It is still early season but without Drogba,Essien,Kalou and Mikel when they depart for Africa in January they will struggle.

Comment

wha Warlord have fi say bout that . Especially when him score against the opposing team. Like Sinclair him normally score on his own team
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 1,two defeat already and they still have away games at Arsenal,Man U,Liverpool,Tottenham and Manchester City to come.

Comment

Working...
                    X