Pathetic Paul & Terrible Twan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have come to the painful realization that mi nuh know ball. "

Me too every time I see Claude Davis sign a new Multi-million Pound contract...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      Listen here Mr. Marin. The cream rises to the top over the long haul! In the short term any dibi dibi piece a sometin' can accidentally be pushed to the top as the cream rises beneath it. But once the cream fully rises that dibi dibi piece a sometin' fall back to its natural position which is WAY far below me.

You and Twan out a orda'. Is embarass unno a try embarass me in front of the forumites? Unno nuh easy a'tall....a'tall. Bwoy.

You guys need to follow the fine examples set by Jangle, Gamma and X and hol' unno cornas! - T.K.
      unu is di bestest fi true...firs' unu seh cream rise to the top...when mi show unu who is di cream, den unu seh is 'froth' or in Jangle case d-d.

Now, let's go back to the original lesson boys and girls; didn't I say that when anyone a unu at the top is buckup (i.e. froth, d-d, dibi dibi sinting, etc.) but when is me de pan top...A CREAM DAT!! You can put it pan birthday cake an' nyam it a so it sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! But don't try dat when Jangle de pan top; but don't worry, the way him manage, fi him team nah go get to the top until sometime circa 43,096 AD ... Whoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....mi cyan wait fi hear him noise when X pass him...he he he he....
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        "I have come to the painful realization that mi nuh know ball. "

Me too every time I see Claude Davis sign a new Multi-million Pound contract...
        Yu is a wicked yute you see! Between you and Tilla mi nuh know who more badmind. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

"when X pass him"

NONSENSE!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            "when X pass him"

NONSENSE!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
            Worried? Nervous don't it?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X