Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic Paul & Terrible Twan

Bwoy mi nuh know what to say to rhatid.

Awhile back my good friend Sensi called me a football dunce. I fought this accusation with much vigor and venom. Now a couple years older and 4 weeks into the fantasy season I have come to the painful realization that mi nuh know ball.

I train my squad in tightening their muscles on the beach. I try an all UB40 squad. I try an all NPL squad. Mi pick portmore and then harbour view players. I pick players only from the west. I pick only my friends for the squad. I hire farin' coach. Then I hire local coach. Then I hire CB for the 50th time. One taxi inspector say him could lead my squad to greatness so mi hire him. Then one patty and coco bread man say him could lead mi to the top of the table an' mi hire him. I even schedule friendlies with Guatemala and the Cayman Island every week and yet my "Freddy is God United" stays firmly in 4th place.

I refuse to pull an X and blame the schedule and league President for why I am in last place. Truth is X is a fraud.

I refuse to pull a Gamma with false hopes and his now all too common mantra of "wait till next week". Truth is Gamma fell out of contention from week 1.

I refuse to pull a Jangle and threaten the league leaders with expulsion because my side a bug. The truth is Jangle can't identify talent to save his life.

Pathetic Paul and Terrible Twan I will give you guys a measure of respect. Afterall to be ahead of me 4 weeks into the season proves that it is better to be lucky than good.

But alas the season is a long one and the truth is that while in the short term a couple buck up results can see you guys at the top of the table, temporarily, over the long haul the cream does rise to the top. Over the long haul my class will shine through. Over the long haul I will beat the daylights out of the two of unno! Remember.....A MI SAY SO!

And yes I will gloat and gloat and gloat till the moderators have to ban mi from the forum for spam. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

TK yuh a di bestest!!!! Poor Gamma. It must be humiliating to be keeping Dr. Xcuse's company at the bottom. Me lose off a yuh. Nuff man football pedigree a go suffa by the time this league done.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

wi having a good conversation down here...in fact i think i'm beginning to understand him!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        Bwoy mi nuh know what to say to rhatid.

Awhile back my good friend Sensi called me a football dunce. I fought this accusation with much vigor and venom. Now a couple years older and 4 weeks into the fantasy season I have come to the painful realization that mi nuh know ball.

I train my squad in tightening their muscles on the beach. I try an all UB40 squad. I try an all NPL squad. Mi pick portmore and then harbour view players. I pick players only from the west. I pick only my friends for the squad. I hire farin' coach. Then I hire local coach. Then I hire CB for the 50th time. One taxi inspector say him could lead my squad to greatness so mi hire him. Then one patty and coco bread man say him could lead mi to the top of the table an' mi hire him. I even schedule friendlies with Guatemala and the Cayman Island every week and yet my "Freddy is God United" stays firmly in 4th place.

I refuse to pull an X and blame the schedule and league President for why I am in last place. Truth is X is a fraud.

I refuse to pull a Gamma with false hopes and his now all too common mantra of "wait till next week". Truth is Gamma fell out of contention from week 1.

I refuse to pull a Jangle and threaten the league leaders with expulsion because my side a bug. The truth is Jangle can't identify talent to save his life.

Pathetic Paul and Terrible Twan I will give you guys a measure of respect. Afterall to be ahead of me 4 weeks into the season proves that it is better to be lucky than good.

But alas the season is a long one and the truth is that while in the short term a couple buck up results can see you guys at the top of the table, temporarily, over the long haul the cream does rise to the top. Over the long haul my class will shine through. Over the long haul I will beat the daylights out of the two of unno! Remember.....A MI SAY SO!

And yes I will gloat and gloat and gloat till the moderators have to ban mi from the forum for spam. - T.K.
        TK, wid all di manager dem you a hire, your style come in like Roman Abramovich!!!

Yow, let me tell you, the truth of this fantasy league thing. Whenever you see a man at the top of the table, it is one big buckup EXCEPT for my case. Then it is skill, brains, footy acumen, wisdom, psychology, humility and stamina, but fi di res' a unu...is buckup. So IF over the long haul you actually manage to "beat the daylights out of [me]" then that is a buckup.

Now lastly, one other thing you said "cream does rise to the top" which begs one question - who deh pan top?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          wi having a good conversation down here...in fact i think i'm beginning to understand him!
          Gamma, good!!! Now maybe you can learn something from Grand Master X!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Froth always rise up pon my chest too and when yuh poop inna wata it rises to the top also.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              TK yuh a di bestest!!!! Poor Gamma. It must be humiliating to be keeping Dr. Xcuse's company at the bottom. Me lose off a yuh. Nuff man football pedigree a go suffa by the time this league done.
              HA HAHA !! llike how yuh a suffa now !!! so by the end of the season, you will have experience SUFFERING !!

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Paul, for the first and only time I mus agree with JANGLE. Is not only cream that rises to the top...lots of other STUFF will rise too. So you are SITTING in the other stuff,(that Jangle has alluded to) in your temporary foray at the top. ENJOY !!!

Comment

Paul and TK . I propose that we allocate 50% of the points that Jangle have to X. Reason being lets see if X will be more competitive than Jangle. Maybe if X, was closer it would make the competition more interesting as obviously Jangle has no clue a to what is going on.

your comments !

Comment

Twan, Satiday caan come faas enuff. put 'em up

Comment

LoL...well my football credibility has been completely destroyed. So from now on people know if I say Team A is good then they should start supporting Team B. If I say Player C a balla then unno should be putting Player D on your fantasy team. If I say that Gamma is intelligent then you guys should be looking to J er I mean wbvs for guidance. Is so de ting set against me. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        Paul and TK . I propose that we allocate 50% of the points that Jangle have to X. Reason being lets see if X will be more competitive than Jangle. Maybe if X, was closer it would make the competition more interesting as obviously Jangle has no clue a to what is going on.

your comments !
                        LOL...too funny Twan!

I agree with you 100%. Truth is Jangle has forfeited his right to be in this league. It's time to give X a bly. If this was Survivor, Jangle would have been kicked off the island from long time! - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          TK, wid all di manager dem you a hire, your style come in like Roman Abramovich!!!

Yow, let me tell you, the truth of this fantasy league thing. Whenever you see a man at the top of the table, it is one big buckup EXCEPT for my case. Then it is skill, brains, footy acumen, wisdom, psychology, humility and stamina, but fi di res' a unu...is buckup. So IF over the long haul you actually manage to "beat the daylights out of [me]" then that is a buckup.

Now lastly, one other thing you said "cream does rise to the top" which begs one question - who deh pan top?
                          Listen here Mr. Marin. The cream rises to the top over the long haul! In the short term any dibi dibi piece a sometin' can accidentally be pushed to the top as the cream rises beneath it. But once the cream fully rises that dibi dibi piece a sometin' fall back to its natural position which is WAY far below me.

You and Twan out a orda'. Is embarass unno a try embarass me in front of the forumites? Unno nuh easy a'tall....a'tall. Bwoy.

You guys need to follow the fine examples set by Jangle, Gamma and X and hol' unno cornas! - T.K.

Comment

Froth always rise up pon my chest too and when yuh poop inna wata it rises to the top also.
                            I think the less said about this the better. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

your comments !
                              I'm up for that!!! But I suspect Jangle gwine fraid!!

Comment

Working...
                              X