How many times I must say it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times I must say it?

Rio clothes nuh affi dirty fui mi know him a play good. How people rate John Terry as much as much less more than Rio is beyond me.

Nemanja Vidic insists Rio Ferdinand has played a crucial role in helping him settle into United's back four.

The pair have played together 11 times so far this season during which time United have conceded justfive goals and keptsix clean sheets.

And Vida insists a great deal of credit must go to his defensive partner for helping him adjust to the English game.

"Rio makes it easier for me to play," the 25-year-old told Manchester United Radio. "He has great experience and is one of the leaders of the team and has helped me a lot.

"I think we've played well together over the last ten games or so and we're improving all the time.

"We are getting used to each other and are beginning to know what each other will do," he added. "Communication is very important within a defence and for that we speak to each other all the time during matches.

"He's been great to me and I can't speak highly enough of him."

United legend Gordon McQueen recently tipped the Reds' duo to emulate the rock-solid defensive pairing of Steve Bruce and Gary Pallister.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: How many times I must say it?

Do they play the same position ?

Comment

Huh?Is this a trick question?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kiss teeett, nuh even ansa it Lazie.

Is like de Dehring post below, I am with Exile but maybe I am a hater
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Working...
        X