How is the Academy progressing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the Academy progressing?

<DIV>I see people talking about the academy in some posts today. Many are concerned about how it's going to finance itself. Well, my concern right now is, when will it be built?
    </DIV><DIV>I was up there last weekend and although work has taken place since the previous time I was there, about 1 month earlier, the amount of work must have amounted to two days, MAX! In other words, nothing much is taking place.
    </DIV><DIV>I hear that money has not being released for the work to proress at a reasonable pace. Why not? Hasn't FIFA already released the funds to the JFF? What about the other moneys that were supposed to have been secured? What's tying those up?</DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: How is the Academy progressing?

Simple answer Mo - there is no URGENCY to do anything!! SAD:P
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

How come is ongle one person respond to this post? Foot dragging by the JFF continues:exclamation:
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Your post made me so sad,I wanted it to disappear.

What is Boxhill's biggest accomplishment in his 4 year term?

Getting a friendly against England?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi tired of ask this question.

One type, the lawyer all ask mi if I didn;t see where FIFA gave money to build the academy so why am I worried about finances.

It not even make any sense to ask.

Comment

The answer is very simple.

Clueless Creston is waiting to see if he wins the JFF election November 2007.

Comment

Working...
            X