Great win for Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You two need to get a damn room....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

at least as many as last season if he remains healthy and gets to start.

yes i think spurs will stay in the top 5 at least.

btw did i EVER deny that fuller hadn't scored this season after 3 games mek i si who else nuh score yet.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

TOTTENHAM have confirmed the deadline day signing of Niko Kranjcar from Portsmouth.

The 25-year-old Croatian midfielder joins Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch as players Spurs have signed from Pompey since January.
        Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: "I'm really delighted. I signed Niko for Portsmouth. He's a fantastic player.
        "I've already got two fantastic Croatian players, Luka Modric and Vedran Corluka, who can help him settle in."
        In the short-term Kranjcar is expected to slot into the gap left by Modric, who faces a spell on the sidelines with a broken leg.
        Redknapp was also understood to be interested in a move for goalkeeper David James.
        But Fratton Park chief executive Peter Storrie said: "There was a lot of talk about David but we had no direct offers."

Comment

Good for Spurs, if I was to have a second side in the EPL it would be Spurs, always liked them
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

[QUOTE]
            Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            yuh brain itinerant eh? LOL!!!! it guh and come! try to utilise when it appear otherwise, betta yuh hold you cornas...
            I think he posts in between his doctor's appointments or maybe medication doses...or he may sometimes logon in the waiting room...you know WIFI an' all....

That might account for the bipolar approach ....
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              at least as many as last season if he remains healthy and gets to start.

yes i think spurs will stay in the top 5 at least.

btw did i EVER deny that fuller hadn't scored this season after 3 games mek i si who else nuh score yet.......

Fuller scored 11 goals in 33 matches. KJ scored 10 in 29 games. Jones obviously has a better percentage rate. We'll see if one or both players eclipse that total this season.

So you predict Spurs will stay in tha top 5 at the very least. We'll revisit that at season's end.

Watch this space......

Comment

suh warlord...spurs mek t in the top 5? harry redknappis a VERY good coach!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Barlord a jorker. A pure rumbar talk him have.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

suh warlord harry redknapp mek the knockout stage of the champion's league ... not bad for a rucks coach.

Comment

Yuh seit!

...on a serious note he has been steadily moving FORWARD with Spurs!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X