Great win for Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win for Spurs

but heart break for Birmingham after the good come back after being completely dominated in the first 50 minutes or so..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

CONGRATS, Scaly
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

but anyway...redknapp nuh good!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Early days yet for Spurs. Lets see if they can maintain a top 4 place as tha season progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          but anyway...redknapp nuh good!
          When a manager spends £70m on players in less than a year you'd definitely hope to get some type of return.

Having said that, the best player in Spurs' squad *Luka Modrić* was bought by Juande Ramos.

Comment

den nuh early days fi jones and fuller tuh? yuh si how yuh can chat outta 2 side a yuh mout?

dem usually seh lyad fi have good memory...but that is ongle fi di conscientious lyad dem...man like yuh CHRONIC and compulsve suh unnuh not even try fi rememba..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

let us even assume that is true....a lot of good he did for ramos!!!

den look at chelsea and how much money was spent there...then there is man city too won't even talk about real madrid.....

Comment

How much did Keane and his successors spend at Sunderland?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

let us even assume that is true....a lot of good he did for ramos!!!

den look at chelsea and how much money was spent there...then there is man city too won't even talk about real madrid.....

Look it up son. Juande Ramos was tha one who brought Modric to White Hart Lane. He paid £16.5m to get him.

Like I said spending £70m on players (Keane, Defoe, Palacios, Crouch etc is alot of money for a manager who's been there less than a yr. It is a big gamble but so far its enabled Tottenham to have a good start.

Comment

den nuh early days fi jones and fuller tuh? yuh si how yuh can chat outta 2 side a yuh mout?

dem usually seh lyad fi have good memory...but that is ongle fi di conscientious lyad dem...man like yuh CHRONIC and compulsve suh unnuh not even try fi rememba..
                    Learn to read. That particular thread stated Fuller was not on tha Top Scorer's List. That isnt a lie. Its a fact.

He hasnt yet scored for Stoke while Jones already has 2 goals. How many goals you predict Fuller will score this season? 15
                    Last edited by Warlord; September 1, 2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      How much did Keane and his successors spend at Sunderland?
                      Keane spent about £80m in his 2 premiership seasons as manager of Sunderland.

Comment

well seeing that the season has already ended (forget the 35 remaining games...jones will score 2 and fuller will not score because he has not scored, dem kinda logic one cannot really argue with) all the more reason to gloat...but wait deh? that mean seh spurs and redknapp finish second?! ahead of benitez?!!

oh what a tangled web we weave.....LOL!!!!!!

boss, my 2 y.o. has more consistency with her reasoning and logic....FOCUS....just a word to you....in coming to a conclusion, it is advisable to remember the premise! i won't charge you my usual per hour on that one, in fact, it's free!

Comment

yuh brain itinerant eh? LOL!!!! it guh and come! try to utilise when it appear otherwise, betta yuh hold you cornas...

and as i said, a lot of help modric was to ramos and a lot of help he now is to redknapp with his broken leg...is figget yuh figget to mention that?

Comment

and did it help him save his job? better yet WHY did he lose his job after spending 80 mill?

Comment

well seeing that the season has already ended (forget the 35 remaining games...jones will score 2 and fuller will not score because he has not scored, dem kinda logic one cannot really argue with) all the more reason to gloat...but wait deh? that mean seh spurs and redknapp finish second?! ahead of benitez?!!

oh what a tangled web we weave.....LOL!!!!!!

boss, my 2 y.o. has more consistency with her reasoning and logic....FOCUS....just a word to you....in coming to a conclusion, it is advisable to remember the premise! i won't charge you my usual per hour on that one, in fact, it's free!

Good to see you didnt deny the fact that I alluded to earlier regarding Fuller. It means that you're actually starting to develop some sense of what is fact and what is fictional.

Now no-one said he wont score but the stats thus far shows he hasnt.
                              1. Now tell me how many goals you think he'll probably score this season.

2. Do you think Spurs will stay within tha top 4 four ranks they're currently sitting in?

Comment

Working...
                              X