not starting any trouble but when the two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not starting any trouble but when the two

finalists kick the ball from way out it's inexperience, when they cross and no one to pick up,ahem no comment. When di reggaegirlz dweet oh it's their football IQ. it's all gravy though. Ja just won't use all it's resources so they end up setting themselves up for a this. That's just my observation, I could be wrong.

RE: not starting any trouble but when the two

max Breto when will this rugby ooops

sorry soccer game be over mi head hurt mi, i am off to my bed.

woooeeee. somebody please score jeeeeeeeeeez.

Comment

Jawge, don't listen to those fools. The difference between Jamaica and the other team was organization. If we were a bit more organized, then it would be a different thing.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Boss how did the USA beat mexico? Unbelievable as

soon as Ja and Mexico learn how to concentarte better and cut out the little mistakes, the US and canada will be out of this thing. It's the same thing the Prof used to fustrate the US in RFK: no simple mistakes for them to capitalize on. Plus we were well organized at the back. Time.

Comment

Working...
        X