Shh nobody nuh tell X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shh nobody nuh tell X

but Nandi played all 90 minutes today against Seba, scored once and was a manace the entire game.

he did tire towards the end and caused all kinds of silly fouls, throwing his big body around but there was one free kick in the firts half that stung the gk's hands.

He looked slimmer than last time I saw him howveer
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Shh nobody nuh tell X

Maybe the coming of Bora has re-energized the big man
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Sickko (11/26/2006)

He looked slimmer than last time I saw him howveer
      I wonder if him nah eat?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Thats a wicked and awful rumor fi spread Tilla...The big man must can at least find couple likkle man fi box up - box up and tek weh dem food.
        SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

I sense a compliment sickko, I have a few thingson my mind which i will post in the future about C.bs legacy, hint it wasnt goodand Boras appointment.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Are you saying Bora's appointment was not good? I read in a newspaper the other day that the JFF's decision to appoint Bora was 'immoral', wonder if you are a part of that crew as well.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

<DIV>The freekick was excellent, the goal he scored could have been scored by his grandmother.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I watched most of the game on TV and I would not be in a rush to recall him for national duties.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>"menace the entire game" - are you serious, sickko?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (11/27/2006)<DIV></DIV><DIV>I watched most of the game on TV and I would not be in a rush to recall him for national duties.</DIV>
                You can't be serious! As long as the man is playing competitve football, he should be considered:hehe:
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hortikal (11/27/2006)
                  Mosiah (11/27/2006) <DIV></DIV><DIV>I watched most of the game on TV and I would not be in a rush to recall him for national duties.</DIV>
                  You can't be serious! As long as the man is playing competitve football, he should be considered:hehe:
                  I can't be too rough with you because of your great avatar!

Hortikal, there are at least 30 strikers plying their trade in the NPL. There is another 300 playing in other competitive leagues around Jamaica. Are you saying they should all be considered? Well, guess what, that will never happen! Whether me or you want it or not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi comment was just a joke, and I am the last person on the planet would believes Lowe should be considered....
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Kinda thought it was!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X