GUNNERS corner dark?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS corner dark?!

<TABLE class=fulltable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=c1></TD><TD class=c2><SPAN class=rhst>Team</SPAN></TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>P</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>W</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c5><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>D</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c6><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>L</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c7><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>F</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c8><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>A</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c9><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>W</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c10><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>D</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c11><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>L</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c12><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>F</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c13><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>A</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c14><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>GD</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c15><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>PTS</SPAN></DIV></TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>1</TD><TD class=c2>Man Utd</TD><TD class=c3>14</TD><TD class=c4>5</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>14</TD><TD class=c8>3</TD><TD class=c9>6</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>0</TD><TD class=c12>16</TD><TD class=c13>4</TD><TD class=c14>23</TD><TD class=c15>35</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>2</TD><TD class=c2>Chelsea</TD><TD class=c3>14</TD><TD class=c4>6</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>14</TD><TD class=c8>3</TD><TD class=c9>4</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>2</TD><TD class=c12>10</TD><TD class=c13>5</TD><TD class=c14>16</TD><TD class=c15>32</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>3</TD><TD class=c2>Bolton</TD><TD class=c3>14</TD><TD class=c4>4</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>2</TD><TD class=c7>8</TD><TD class=c8>6</TD><TD class=c9>3</TD><TD class=c10>2</TD><TD class=c11>2</TD><TD class=c12>7</TD><TD class=c13>7</TD><TD class=c14>2</TD><TD class=c15>24</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>4</TD><TD class=c2>Portsmouth</TD><TD class=c3>14</TD><TD class=c4>5</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>12</TD><TD class=c8>4</TD><TD class=c9>2</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>4</TD><TD class=c12>7</TD><TD class=c13>8</TD><TD class=c14>7</TD><TD class=c15>23</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>5</TD><TD class=c2>Aston Villa</TD><TD class=c3>14</TD><TD class=c4>4</TD><TD class=c5>3</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>11</TD><TD class=c8>4</TD><TD class=c9>1</TD><TD class=c10>5</TD><TD class=c11>1</TD><TD class=c12>5</TD><TD class=c13>6</TD><TD class=c14>6</TD><TD class=c15>23</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>6</TD><TD class=c2>GUNNERS :w00t:</TD><TD class=c3>13</TD><TD class=c4>3</TD><TD class=c5>4</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>13</TD><TD class=c8>4</TD><TD class=c9>3</TD><TD class=c10>0</TD><TD class=c11>3</TD><TD class=c12>8</TD><TD class=c13>6</TD><TD class=c14>11</TD><TD class=c15>22</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: GUNNERS corner dark?!

Gunners are overated. The EPL is a two horse race, plain and simple.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (11/26/2006)Gunners are overated. The EPL is a two horse race, plain and simple.
      Hey! ...Hey! unnuh cyaan buck unnuh toe!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tilla, I think it's too soon to make such a declaration, although if you ask me to bet on who is going to win now, good sense would probably put the money on Man U. although itbittah fi seh suh, just a little bit more bittah than having to put money on your side.

However, the optimist in me would like to see Arsenal get back into the race and I think they can. Where thay have faltered in my opinion is in the "Draw" column. If they can turn those D's into W's and eliminate the L's as they have almost fulfilled their quota if they hope to have a chance at all.

The REAL optimist in me would love to see Liverpool do something, anythingto move into the top four.

pr
        Peter R

Comment

Peter R, any team which lose 3-1 to Bolton Wanderers is not championship material, plain and simple. Maybe next season, but not this time around they will shaape up better.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, I'm trying to remember Bolton's first goal... but who could have defended Anelka's strikes?

I still think it's too early to pass judgement. Time will tell.

pr
            Peter R

Comment

Like Scotland?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

It nuh look good, but if dem close the gap to within 5 by end of the year. Anything is possible.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                X