hail the ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hail the ones

long overdue, but as they say better late than never. so nuf big raspeks to all the ones, it has been a long long while but the emperor still deh yah giving thanks for life and giving thanks for love.
    nuff big raspeks to the ones who reach out to i n i flesh (color) in his time of need the other day- he did ask i to express his gratitude. also, big raspeks to the man call karl for helping i n i out along the journey to support i n i flesh.
    nuff big raspek to the biggg sidddeeeee crew: gamma, mexxx, karl and all the other ones.
    nuff big raspek to the titchfield crew: assassin yu large, my yute yu large- steths crew; hol' a big raspek to (yu know how it go di elder flesh a run tings down deh now).
    all origin crew nuff love and more love, "new" crew- the same love- a blessed love.
    Blessed Love

Hail, boss!
    Good tuh see yuh!
    Respek!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

greetings mi breddah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

greetings again to di I!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good to see you visit. Don't stay along so long again.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

done know, a love ebry time mi breddah. ah one big fambily (a likkle pint inna di mix) yuh seeit.

Comment

Working...
            X