4. Freddy is God United------?----------------70
    5. LightBluesFC--------------?---------------67
    6. Gooner Hill F.C-------------?--------------60
    7. Jangle United *---------Jangle-------------55
    8. per curiam--------------Gamma-------------53
    9. Chelsea Lions--------------?----------------50
    10. Christ Church F.C.---------?------------------49
    11. ReggaeArsenal-------------?----------------15
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

4. is TK
    5. i think is Twan
    another one is shola
    an den....mi lost tuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dem need to identify themselves, even doh Jangle (who had a nice move yesterday) look like him have a lock on a relegation spot.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

why can we not see the other teams? dat nuh right...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You wan' tief line up!! I think there is a setting that you can click on to expose your own team. People like Jangle frighten to show fi dem true a bear Liverpool man him have pan fi him own.

Comment

Next season , mi inna it and chuss mi , it will be my season..hehe .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

if it plays out anything like your liverpool predictions...wi already know the result a dat...so entering will be a formality!

Comment

X it's not too late fe jump in, only two weeks gone and as you can see, there is no run away leader.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Or we can spot him "X" amount of points. Who are the other players? By the way Jangle - you lucky nuh rahtid. If I hadn't left Stevie on the bench in the first game, I would have had 8 extra points and been top of the table. But a nuh nuttin...me ahead a u same way

Comment

There are a couple of my friends who don't post here. I don't know who is ReggaeArsenal. Who the hell is this new guy nhor burgundy's Xl? This man yah just enter and hit the jackpot!!! Dat nuh right!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So is it just you, me, TK, Twan and Gamma from the forum?

Comment

see it deh, you and your Manager rely pon luck fe win unuh games, I rely pon the sweet science. Unuh get whey from me in the first week, but watch me come storming back this weekend.

Theis weekend games tough nuh rhatid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                          So is it just you, me, TK, Twan and Gamma from the forum?
                          I man Twan is the manager of Light Blues FC. !!! and right now I am playing possum !!!
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

hehe

Comment

Okay - so the team managers so far are:

1. nhor burgundy's XI--------?----------------77
                              1. tantos c-bar--------------?---------------77
                              3. Slurgie's Nightmare------Paul M------------74
                              4. Freddy is God United-----TK--------------70
                              5. LightBluesFC-------------TWAN---------------67
                              6. Gooner Hill F.C-------------?--------------60
                              7. Jangle United *---------Jangle-------------55
                              8. per curiam--------------Gamma-------------53
                              9. Chelsea Lions--------------?----------------50
                              10. Christ Church F.C.---------?------------------49
                              11. ReggaeArsenal-------------?----------------15

Comment

Working...
                              X