Arsenal fans....can I talk to you guys for a second

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal fans....can I talk to you guys for a second

I just wanted to say to you guys..........AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH:hehe:HAHAHAAHAHA:hehe:WWWWWOO OOOOOIIIEIIEEEEEEEELAWG GAWD MI BELLY A HAT MIHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE:hehe:HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSNICKERSNICKERSNICKERSNICKERSNICKERUNNO REALLY LOSE TO BOLTON 3-1HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHA:hehe: - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Arsenal fans....can I talk to you guys for a second

Well we will look on the bright side - All...and, I mean all the matches we have last we have had the greater possession , created numerous chances , individually displayed great technical skills , as a team tactically sound , played the more attractive football , tremendous TEAM (TEAMplay)

...but, damn it! ...we need to take our chances! :angry:

...damn! :w00t:

...we are ending on a dismal note! ...dismal note? :angry:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: Arsenal fans....can I talk to you guys for a second

Bright side? Haha...You guys let Nicholas Anelka drop two on you! A man who had not scored in the EPL until yesterday! LOL....That's allright breds. While you guys are more interested going onto the field to look attractive andprance around like tinkerbell the real teams like Manchester United will continue to win like men. 3-1 to rhatid!Yes it sweet mi! A loss for Arsenal is a win for me! -0 T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
      X