Dehring next JFF president?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Dehring next JFF president?

Not to be picky, but Chris Dehring was on that Georges team in 83?

Him never finish school already by that time and was in College?

Think he would be good to help the JFF in some capacity.

Comment

Yes it was his brother who was on the '83 George's team. not him
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Some one sent me a link to the other forum with a discussion on the Chris Dehring article and it was interesting to see they are no different from us.

The discussion quickly moved away from the man's suitablilty or lack there of to which school he went and how in touch he was with the rest of the population.

I was a guest on IRIE FM's call in show last night and this Neanderthal who was in studio, Bobby Marsh I think his name was, tried to make some remark about 'people like that want people fi run him dung fi tek the job'.

Now where did he get that from the article?

Matter whey you deh? Your comprehension classes are badly needed.....

Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/28/2006)Some one sent me a link to the other forum with a discussion on the Chris Dehring article and it was interesting to see they are no different from us.

The discussion quickly moved away from the man's suitablilty or lack there of to which school he went and how in touch he was with the rest of the population.

I was a guest on IRIE FM's call in show last night and this Neanderthal who was in studio, Bobby Marsh I think his name was, tried to make some remark about 'people like that want people fi run him dung fi tek the job'.

Now where did he get that from the article?

Matter whey you deh? Your comprehension classes are badly needed.....
          Bobby Marsh is an idiot.

He is definitely one of those people stuck in what happened in the world before 1985.

he always has some gossipy type argument.Logic is rarely a part of his process. He is more suited for comedy.

Comment

Sickko what was so bad about him declining?

That is just a beauacratic position, isn't it? Is not like Boxhill don't have enough around him.

When you take leadership you going to have opposition and the people you take out of office may not be the most friendly towards you.

It is only years after Clinton out of office him and George Bush can talk. Them say Barbara Bush and staff trashed the place for Hillary.

You think Michael Manley wanted to become an advisor for Eddie Seaga?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

[quote]Sickko (11/27/2006)Forgive me for expressing my opinion. I am not impressed. Hey...we need other people..no doubt but no reason for all the HYPE.

Respect,

Exile

Comment

I am with you Exile, either you and I are blind or the rest of the pro posters are.
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Assasin choose another comparison please..this is football we are talking about here. How many times do we hear big talk going into elections about what those who are putting themselves up for elections will do when they get in office.

If they dont get elected then they take their ball and go home, likewise their friends who promised to help find sponsors etc, go home too...if they cnat be Chief they wont be indian.

If you really love the sport, you dont have to be boss, simple...leave the ego at the door.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Explain what you mean by hype?

On one hand we hear people bawling that they are not hearing enough of what is going on and here is an article where a journalist took the initiative to ask a question and got an answer and you call it hype?

Maybe I dont understand what you mean by hype....
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Hype? Mi haffi explain hype to you? Go upstairs by Ceasar's and you will see hype. Over-exaggeration of one's assumed potential. It's like all the bells and whistles before the substance. Listen to a 'hype' dancehall cd. All fluff.

Comment

The Jamaica Observer is below Caesar's now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So the edited version of your posts is that Dehring is not what he appears to be?

He is not the head of the CWC organising Committee and did not negotiate the US$50M deal?

He never played ball at any level and was never an investment banker?

What exactly did the article over hype big man?

What I am infact being told now is that he actually captained national Under 19 teams at both cricket and football- maybe I should do a new story about that.

The problem with you people is that the minute your agenda is not been pushed then you find fault with everything. Typical of many posters here however so nothing new.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X