RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and Alonso be successful at RM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and Alonso be successful at RM?

Real Madrid's spending spree this summer alone was enough to buy Arsenal's first 11 squad close to 6x over. In their Galactico 2.0 era under Florentino Perez one cannot help but think that this is a team destined for success. The last time out, Perez won 2 Spanish titles and a European Cup (but he outspent his successor by some exorbitant amount - a successor who won 2 Euro Cups I believe).

Under Perez, we also saw the careers of Del Bosque, Makelele, Owen, Baptista, Woodgate and even Ronaldo put in the balance. Interestingly enough, after Makelele left RM, Chelsea rose to dominance while RM spiraled downwards. I don't see Kaka and Ronaldo failing at RM. But do any of you think that Arbeloa, Benzema and Alonso may have trying times at the Bernabeu? I think Benzema could well make a huge impact, but the other two (along with some existing RM players) may well see their careers careen out of control. If so, they won't be the first. Thoughts?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...
Working...
X